You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop. Please register and announce yourself in the New Members Forum. You will be upgraded to full use of the forum when it is established you are not a spammer.

#1 Mar 29, 2021 9:34 am

Expat
Active

RD must be racist

After all, despite our many brushes with buffoon, and nincompoop and other labels placed at my feet, I was never told to ESAD.

Time to bring in the Jury.... LoL.

Only kidding guys.  smile

If there's an ants nest, I am always there to jook it... wink

#2 Mar 29, 2021 9:45 am

Real Distwalker
Active

Re: RD must be racist

I am sick and tired of people - not just here but in the entire culture - claiming the ability to look into the hearts of others and deem them racists.  It is nothing but political bullshit.  Politics ruin everything.

#3 Mar 29, 2021 10:07 am

Expat
Active

I know that feeling only too well... especially recently.... cough cough.

People are ready to label anyone with an alternative view. or opinion as part of a movement, often times simply to either discredit, or disempower that alternative viewpoint.

Labels such as qAnon, Antifa, pro vax, antivax, BLM, GOP, they are all broad statements in themselves, and to use the GOP as an example, simply being a Republican does not necessarily make you 2 steps removed from being a Nazi, but that is the perception passed around. Or even Dems being Communist... Puleeese.

The same as BLM may have been hijacked, but still the grass roots simply want a fare shake.

There is too much polarisation these days.

Last edited by Expat (Mar 29, 2021 10:10 am)

#4 Mar 29, 2021 10:25 am

New Historian
Active

"There is too much polarisation these days."

Rich, coming from the polarizer-in-chief, who calls us all idiots and soon-to-be dead fools.

#5 Mar 29, 2021 10:42 am

houston
Active

Is Vaxhole a polarizing label?

#6 Mar 29, 2021 11:06 am

Real Distwalker
Active

There is a pretty big difference between...

1) Me saying that I disagree with your ridiculous view on vaccinations and...

2) Dancer saying my friends, family and I are all fundamentally evil racists.

The former is a disagreement.  The latter is nasty as hell.

#7 Mar 29, 2021 11:26 am

Expat
Active

New Historian wrote:

"There is too much polarisation these days."

Rich, coming from the polarizer-in-chief, who calls us all idiots and soon-to-be dead fools.

Saying someone is being dumb, stupid, or simply foolish, or even misguided is NOT the same as branding someone as being part of an organisation, especially when it is NOT correct. Free thinking does not make you an antivaxxer or any other organisation.

The labels I applied are simply because of a refusal to even try to find out about opposing views.  Which ever way you cut that it IS foolish.

My comments nearly always include words like MAY, or COULD, or MIGHT. Because unlike the great no researchers, I listen to multiple points of view and draw my own conclsions. If you only listen to the "consensus" you are never going to find out other solutions. Being the consensus in any subject does not make it right.

The consensus on diet for the past roughly 60 years has been eating grains are good for you, butter is bad for you fatty meat is bad for you, and highly processed oils are far better for your health.

Well, the consensus still remains the same, BUT slowly but surely grains are being demonised as they contribute strongly to Diabetes, and are damaging your gut flora, and punching holes through your gut lining due to the Glyphosate left on them. The Butter, Lard and other natural fats are being recognised to be far healthier, than spreads another by product of brutal refining.

Butter is way higher in Omega 3, and low in Omega 6. Oils and Margarine are way higher in Omega 6, and very low in Omega 3.  Result, they are in the wrong proportion for your needs, and they cause thickening or clumping of the blood cells, end result the complete reverse of the intended healthy outcome. A massive increase over the decades in Heart attacks, strokes, and with the help of the grains diabetes, and because of the gut damage increases in auto immune disease.

So, to go with the consensus is not always smart. This wisdom was from the seven countries study which was poorly interpreted by Ansel Keyes, and then because the data SEEMED persuasive one by one other “Experts” signed on. When More intelligent “Experts” countered the claims they were demonised and laughed out of court by the “Experts”. Literally millions of people around the World will have met an early demise due to that poor study.

Studies were created and paid for by the SUGAR industry to discredit fat.... Can we see a correlation here?

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way … ame-at-fat

I have an open mind, I am ready and willing to participate in a vaccine program that is safe, and effective, and has been TESTED. I am waiting for the results of your emergency allowed trials to determine my actions.  You ARE the guinea pigs. Like it or lump it.

There is lots of data out there that YOU are not being shown. Some of it is anecdotal, some undeniable. But you aint going to see it. because any counter information is shadow banned. It won't pop up in search engines, and it will have been taken down as it contravenes corporate policy. You are in a dark room with blinkers on and you seem to like it.

Last edited by Expat (Mar 29, 2021 11:44 am)

#8 Mar 29, 2021 11:44 am

Dancer
Active

RD.RD . What ?
You are mis educating the man.
Years of TS  education should not be treated lightly .

Board footer