You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop. Please register and announce yourself in the New Members Forum. You will be upgraded to full use of the forum when it is established you are not a spammer.

#1 Mar 31, 2021 11:31 am

1Luv
Active

Molinere land slippage expanding

Recent video by Mikey Hutchinson of the land slippage status in Molinere.

Note that Charlie's bar is now 50 feet or so down hill heading to the sea.

Check this video

https://fb.watch/4AiMyNEii3/


Charlie's Bar before the slippage

https://youtu.be/BW-HrPslaaU


Hope the link work when I post else RD can fix it.

Offline

#2 Apr 01, 2021 7:11 am

Slice
Active

Re: Molinere land slippage expanding

I honestly want nothing to do with that Wanna be journalist.  He is the biggest ARSEHOLE Grenada has ever known.  Is like that JACKARSE, believes Grenada can survive on its own. He wants to preserve Grenada for just Grenadians.  His visit to Grand E Tang had everyone going nuts.  We are Grenadians too, ah hope the ARSEHOLE knows that.

Offline

#3 Apr 01, 2021 10:33 am

Expat
Active

Re: Molinere land slippage expanding

And all that has WHAT to do with the video... I really do not understand how you constantly write off information simply because it comes from a source you have maybe good reason to dislike, or as often seems to be the case do not understand.

Offline

#4 Apr 01, 2021 10:37 am

Expat
Active

Re: Molinere land slippage expanding

1Luv wrote:

Recent video by Mikey Hutchinson of the land slippage status in Molinere.

Note that Charlie's bar is now 50 feet or so down hill heading to the sea.

Check this video

https://fb.watch/4AiMyNEii3/


Charlie's Bar before the slippage

https://youtu.be/BW-HrPslaaU


Hope the link work when I post else RD can fix it.


Sad for those people. Really.

However it is far from surprising, so many people build in completely innapropriate places. There are houses very close to me I would not even go on their entrance step let alone sleep well at night. If even they are strong houses... often doubtful having experienced Grenadian builders skills. Even if they are firmly planted on rock. One decent tremor, and the pillars whip and bend, and your house comes tumbling down.  Its like Californians building next to the San Andreas fault.  If you don't know it's there, it's understandable, but to know it's there and build is nuts.

Offline

#5 Apr 01, 2021 12:17 pm

Slice
Active

Re: Molinere land slippage expanding

I would not waste my time on a source i cant trust. You told me just one untruth, I am done with you for life.  Not wasting my time reading or watching anything you say.

Is like if you send me a message and at the heading it says Robert Kennedy and something to do with vaccine.  I will not even bother read it or watch it.

BTW, as of this morning, with all the millions of vaccine in folks arm around the world, there has not been one none they say NONE, proven deaths.  Expat did I say this right.  Yep of the millions of vaccinated people around the world, there has been no deaths because of the vaccine.

Last edited by Slice (Apr 02, 2021 9:06 am)

Offline

#6 Apr 01, 2021 5:20 pm

Expat
Active

Re: Molinere land slippage expanding

Slice wrote:

Nothing FOX news says mean ah damn thing to me. I would not waste my time on a source i cant trust. You told me just one truth, I am done with you for life.  Not wasting my time reading or watching anything you say.

Is like if you send me a message and at the heading it says Robert Kennedy and something to do with vaccine.  I will not even bother read it or watch it.

BTW, as of this morning, with all the millions of vaccine in folks arm around the world, there has been none they say NONE, proven deaths.  Expat did I say this right.  Yep of the millions of vaccinated people around the world, there has been no deaths because of the vaccine.

Really, Really.... You can't even say that about a flue vaccine.  Dang.

Where ever you got that BS from you had better stop listening to them too.

I am not going to say the numbers have been high for the cases we have heard about, but there have been cases.  Remember the American Doctor or was it a Dentist..... anyhoooos, he got the jab, and his platelet count went to ZERO within like a day or two, and they tried everything, but he died very quickly after being vaccinated.  I think it waws Norway where the death toll in the old peoples homes went up 30% straight after the vaccinated them... Yeah... No deaths.... Riiiiight.  Something tells me you live in an alternate Universe.

GO to the CDC own Vears website there are thousands of deaths and connected ailments.... true they are not actually proven to be vaccine deaths they are just reported deaths mostly very quickly after being vaccinated. And remembern there is a study that indicated Vaers reporting is only 1% of the reported cases.

It is funny how they can't prove vaccine deaths, but they can claim all kinds of illnesses and accisdents are Covid deaths. There doesn't seem to be a level playing field here at all.  Could it be something to do with the death certificates where the Doctors were told you don't have to prove it was a covid death, you just have to suspect it was.... Maybe?

Last edited by Expat (Apr 01, 2021 5:44 pm)

Offline

#7 Apr 04, 2021 1:15 pm

1Luv
Active

Re: Molinere land slippage expanding

Happy Easter -- I pray you do ponder sometimes ...  in order to spew out this response on the one who recorded the slippage rather than the slippage itself.   
Is this a distraction to a common problem on the isle and many communities around the world?
  Hope your house is on solid ground and can withstand the cat 5 or higher hurricane or the 7 or higher earthquake scale.

Keep safe and be well. 1Luv



Slice wrote:

I honestly want nothing to do with that Wanna be journalist.  He is the biggest ARSEHOLE Grenada has ever known.  Is like that JACKARSE, believes Grenada can survive on its own. He wants to preserve Grenada for just Grenadians.  His visit to Grand E Tang had everyone going nuts.  We are Grenadians too, ah hope the ARSEHOLE knows that.

Offline

#8 Apr 04, 2021 1:42 pm

1Luv
Active

Re: Molinere land slippage expanding

yep .. nuts
some large concrete flooring resting on some sticks that I can wrap my hands around and room to wrap around a 2nd time.





Expat wrote:
1Luv wrote:

Recent video by Mikey Hutchinson of the land slippage status in Molinere.

Note that Charlie's bar is now 50 feet or so down hill heading to the sea.

Check this video

https://fb.watch/4AiMyNEii3/


Charlie's Bar before the slippage

https://youtu.be/BW-HrPslaaU


Hope the link work when I post else RD can fix it.


Sad for those people. Really.

However it is far from surprising, so many people build in completely innapropriate places. There are houses very close to me I would not even go on their entrance step let alone sleep well at night. If even they are strong houses... often doubtful having experienced Grenadian builders skills. Even if they are firmly planted on rock. One decent tremor, and the pillars whip and bend, and your house comes tumbling down.  Its like Californians building next to the San Andreas fault.  If you don't know it's there, it's understandable, but to know it's there and build is nuts.

Offline

#9 Apr 05, 2021 6:57 am

Slice
Active

Re: Molinere land slippage expanding

If you driving in Calivgny around the Fruit stand area, and you look to the right to that hill up dey you will see a sight to behold.  Expat sees it every time he goes to his favorite beer place.  Not sure if you have seen it Sue.  It makes you wonder what the hell some folks does be thinking.  I think this containers might be safe from winds, but not earth quake and slides.  All I am going to say, is Grenadians love building on hills. I guess it is for the view.

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB