You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop. Please register and announce yourself in the New Members Forum. You will be upgraded to full use of the forum when it is established you are not a spammer.

#1 Mar 31, 2021 8:04 pm

Dancer
Active

What I like about the USA.

You can run but you can't hide for ever. Lo.     ......most of the time.
Have you been reading and watching the news. 
( re - insurrection  )
The Department of Justice is going after officials or  citizens   who tried to take down the nation.

'on the quiet ' . lo

Only Tonight MSNBC : 'Trump going down.' - Georgia troubles  +  NY troubles.
Even elected officials  GOP who said election was stolen etc.  " Those guys not sleeping well at night "
See Gaetz ? + NY times  piece on  child trafficking .
Georgia Gov feeling the heat , re DELTA.
Lord !

Reminds me of   the 1920s  and going after Al Capone .

.... real Americans  are not going stand for  screwing the nation. 

Just saying.   ( politics hot. lo. )

#2 Apr 01, 2021 7:06 am

Slice
Active

Re: What I like about the USA.

Keep you BAMSIE up north and leave us alone in the South.  Keep all you welfare country to all you self.  We go still have pity on allyu and give allyu 250 millions doses of Expat vaccine.

#3 Apr 01, 2021 12:59 pm

Dancer
Active

Slice ,  see why I am needed ?
> to fact check <

> US  GIVING THE Canucks 250 million doses of vaccine .
Misinformation , disinformation .

The US is LENDING 1.5 million doses .
Trudeau thanks Biden for offering to expedite 1.5 million vaccines doses to Canada on loan agreement.

We have to keep an eye on the US . The Trump WH forced us to put the squeeze on the HUAWEI   G5  CEO   Meng Wanzhou now 2 of our citizens are under arrest in China.

#4 Apr 01, 2021 4:52 pm

Slice
Active

The US is giving Canada  vaccine and also Mexico.  We doh want Expat vaccine in America, so we giving it away.  Blame CNN if the information ent true.

#5 Apr 01, 2021 5:03 pm

Slice
Active

U.S. to share 4 million doses of AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine with Mexico, Canada
By Jeff Mason

5 MIN READ

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The United States plans to send roughly 4 million doses of AstraZeneca’s COVID-19 vaccine that it is not using to Mexico and Canada in loan deals with the two countries, yielding to requests to share vaccines with allies.

Mexico will receive 2.5 million doses of the vaccine and Canada is to receive 1.5 million doses, White House spokeswoman Jen Psaki said.

“It is not fully finalized yet but it is our aim,” Psaki told a daily briefing. “Ensuring our neighbors can contain the virus is ... mission critical to ending the pandemic.”

The Biden administration has come under pressure from countries around the world to share vaccines, particularly its stock of AstraZeneca’s vaccine, which is authorized for use elsewhere but not yet in the United States.

AstraZeneca has millions of doses made in a U.S. facility, and has said that it would have 30 million shots ready at the beginning of April. The company’s shares rose slightly after Reuters first reported the news.

The deal to share the vaccine does not affect President Joe Biden’s plans to have vaccine available for all adults in the United States by the end of May, a senior administration official said, and it does not reduce the supply of available vaccine in the United States.

Two officials said the vaccine would be delivered in “short order” once the deal was completed, but they declined to give a more specific timetable.

The “releasable” or ready-to-use vaccines are being lent under a deal in which the United States expects to be paid back with doses in return. The senior administration official said that would take place later this year.

Psaki said the United States had access to 7 million releasable doses of the AstraZeneca vaccine but had no plans to share them with any countries at this time other than Canada and Mexico.

“We ... have a number of requests from a range of countries around the world and certainly we’ll continue those conversations,” she said.

Asked why Mexico and Canada were chosen, the administration official said: “They are our neighbors, they are our partners.”

FILE PHOTO: A vial with the AstraZeneca'

#6 Apr 01, 2021 5:58 pm

Expat
Active

Slice wrote:

The US is giving Canada  vaccine and also Mexico.  We doh want Expat vaccine in America, so we giving it away.  Blame CNN if the information ent true.

Ohhhh a little item from CNN that you don't think is true.... Wowwww, I would never have though CNN could muisrepresent anything. Especially anything to do with the virus. They have always been so honest and straightforward with their virus information. They always cite their sources, they never say Oh experts tell us.  Nope they always say which experts, and give us links to the data so we can see for ourselves.

Last edited by Expat (Apr 01, 2021 5:59 pm)

#7 Apr 02, 2021 8:54 am

Slice
Active

But it is true  The US is giving Canada and Mexico vaccines right?  That is the only thing that matters.

#8 Apr 02, 2021 10:34 am

Expat
Active

Slice wrote:

But it is true  The US is giving Canada and Mexico vaccines right?  That is the only thing that matters.

Amazing how selective you are with people you are prepared to believe.

JUST ONE SEARCH proves you are wrong  For F sake do some research man.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-heal … SKBN2BA22S

It is part of a loan deal... Duhhhh

Like I said you have no resources to trust because they are all wordsmiths saying things so you don't really understand what they are saying.  You are absolutely without a source, because you don't trust people that say just one thing falsely.

Every outlet, including mine have agendas, and you have to have the smarts to read between the lines.

Last edited by Expat (Apr 02, 2021 10:39 am)

#9 Apr 03, 2021 2:04 am

houston
Active

The boot camps certainly have an agenda and they certainly have some cash flow. Miss Tenpenny can attest to that.

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.cbc.ca/amp/1.5963503

#10 Apr 03, 2021 10:34 am

Real Distwalker
Active

houston wrote:

The boot camps certainly have an agenda and they certainly have some cash flow. Miss Tenpenny can attest to that.

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.cbc.ca/amp/1.5963503

Now there is a vaccine related, nasty conspiracy.

Board footer