You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop. Please register and announce yourself in the New Members Forum. You will be upgraded to full use of the forum when it is established you are not a spammer.

#1 Apr 01, 2021 10:27 am

Expat
Active

There is something sick going on here.

Pfizer is releasing results on a cohort of children 11 and above I think it was, and are claiming 100% efficassy for that age group, with I forget 85, or 95% efficassy in the placebo group which had a small number of  "cases". They don't say what were the cases, were they serious, were they asymptomatic, all they say is there were "cases" in todays world a case does not mean you were sick, as is what it used to mean. Today it means you tested posative in an extremely unreliable test which the originator stated firmly should not be used for diagnosis.

So we have a few possibly no real illnesses in the group just about everybody says has enough innate immunity to fight the virus, which means they get it, they fight it, and in all likelyhood they are more likely to be resistant to multiple viruses of the same Genus... a cold, for way longer, in a much more diverse way.

Now they are going down to 5 year olds.

What kind of Orewellian World are we entering where parents give up their kids for the greater good when those kids are healthy without any related illness to be injected with an experimental drug in a trial. I understand parents volunteering critically ill children when a drug "might" help or save them. But to take a healthy and pretty unlikely to get sick 5 year old and inject god knows what in them when they are amongst the least likely to be ill is madness.

I don't care if you are pro vaxx or anti-vaxx, surely that sickens your stumoch.

#2 Apr 01, 2021 12:34 pm

Slice
Active

Re: There is something sick going on here.

Show us way you get that information from, prove to us what you are contending.  If you cant show proof, you posted ah set ah BULLShite. I have a bookmar and it is kinda reserve for antivaxxers.  Their stuff has been debunked so many times. Yep ah read your stuff and also truth.

#3 Apr 01, 2021 1:10 pm

Dancer
Active

Slice I am not a groupie of Expat . Far from it. lol.
But why do you want to take away his right to free speech ?
Because he is not a vaccine lover .

#4 Apr 01, 2021 4:49 pm

Slice
Active

But how the hell you arrive at me trying to do that?  Stay outa me and Expat business.

#5 Apr 01, 2021 5:17 pm

Expat
Active

Slice wrote:

Show us way you get that information from, prove to us what you are contending.  If you cant show proof, you posted ah set ah BULLShite. I have a bookmar and it is kinda reserve for antivaxxers.  Their stuff has been debunked so many times. Yep ah read your stuff and also truth.

Unfortunately the bullshit was put into your skull when they labotomised you.

The article comes from LIVESCIENCE.COM an obviously PRO vaccination article that was in my news feed.

If you hadn't swallowed so much crap from mainstreem media over the past year you might have a clue as to what is going on.

By the time you wake up they may be making mass graves.

I say that simply as there is a strong possability this thing is going to go tits up. THEY will blame everything but the way the vaccine was used.

Note I am NOT saying the vaccine itself is the problem. It is the point at which it has been introduced.... DURING A RAGING PANDEMIC.

One hopes the doom and gloom scenario is an over reach, but the point still stands "THEY" have worsened the changes in the virus.

#6 Apr 01, 2021 5:32 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

Expat wrote:

paranoia_logo.gif

#7 Apr 01, 2021 5:45 pm

Expat
Active

Ha Ha.... I note you didn't bother with  >>One hopes the doom and gloom scenario is an over reach<<

I note you found your level in the converstation.  You obviously dont give much consideration to other peoples children being used in trials.

Last edited by Expat (Apr 01, 2021 5:55 pm)

#8 Apr 02, 2021 9:02 am

Slice
Active

Expat wrote:
Slice wrote:

Unfortunately the bullshit was put into your skull when they labotomised you.

The article comes from LIVESCIENCE.COM an obviously PRO vaccination article that was in my news feed.

If you hadn't swallowed so much crap from mainstreem media over the past year you might have a clue as to what is going on.

I say that simply as there is a strong possability this thing is going to go tits up. THEY will blame everything but the way the vaccine was used.

Note I am NOT saying the vaccine itself is the problem. It is the point at which it has been introduced.... DURING A RAGING PANDEMIC.

One hopes the doom and gloom scenario is an over reach, but the point still stands "THEY" have worsened the changes in the virus.

Are you now changing your story?" Note I am not saying the vaccine itself is the problem. It is the point at which it has been introduced..."
Ah think you are finally realizing you are on the loosing end.  You have been the entire Caribbean number one antivaxxers, and now you changing your story.

#9 Apr 02, 2021 10:33 am

Expat
Active

Unlike those that flail around with antivaxx sterotyupes with absolutely no friggin idea what they are talking about, I have been following developments, and you obviously did not notice, a few weeks back I started to say that while I personally still think there are issues with the vaccine... Hence the skin Rashes, the issues with nerveous problems where people cannot control their limbs etc. All things you seem to be completely unaware of.... sigh.... I did say just a few weeks back a hard line scientist who totally believes the vaccines are good, and effective stated they have been implemented at the wrong time during a crisis.

The whole virus, vaccine thing is in flux. If you hold a steadfast view whether pro or anti then IMHO you are a dick head. The goal posts are moving all the time.

I have stated on many many occasions I am NOT ANTI VAXX... I am just a bit more cautious, and seemingly more informed than the general public that only take their advice from ther "Experts"... who are on the Chemical companies payrioll, or were, or will be. You might not see a conflict of interest but I do.

Board footer