You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop. Please register and announce yourself in the New Members Forum. You will be upgraded to full use of the forum when it is established you are not a spammer.

#1 Apr 07, 2021 12:41 pm

Slice
Active

NOW WITH THE CDC SAYING ALL THAT HAND WASHING ENT NECESSARY

AND GROCERY WIPING DOWN, WHERE WE GO FROM HERE? 

It is now a practice for me, everything ah touch from outside me home ah wash me hands.  I keep a small bottle of Hand sanitizer in me vehicle for that purpose.  I touch money ah clean me hand ah mean everything ah touch ah clean me hand. With ah twenty something year old child in me home ah clean all door knobs and all appliances with disinfection daily.

Now they are saying it is not necessary.  How do one break that practice?  Do they know this disease that much that they can make those recommendations?  Trust but verify. It was the same CDC that earlier said, that mask are not necessary.

You see me, ah staying the course, ah doing everything ah have been doing for the past year.

Soon they say, you will be able to ask for what brand of vaccine you want.  Ah just hope that British Shite is not one of them.  If given the choice ah choosing something that is 500% American, preferable J&J.

#2 Apr 07, 2021 1:09 pm

New Historian
Active

Re: NOW WITH THE CDC SAYING ALL THAT HAND WASHING ENT NECESSARY

"Now they are saying it is not necessary."

CDC saying so, really? Can I have quote and link please.

#3 Apr 07, 2021 1:13 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

#4 Apr 07, 2021 1:40 pm

Dancer
Active

Wash your hands ,  wash your face , wash / keep your feet clean .
A practice ALL should make a habit  of  ,  from the crib.  ( Covid or not )
Doesn't every one do it ?   Come on .
- wishful thinking. lol.

#5 Apr 07, 2021 1:53 pm

New Historian
Active

Real Distwalker wrote:

Thanks, that is surprising. Even without Covid you'd think the CDC would encourage to wash hands regularly.

#6 Apr 07, 2021 6:18 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

I think they would encourage hand washing.  It is just that we now know that getting Covid from surfaces is highly unlikely.

#7 Apr 07, 2021 7:02 pm

houston
Active

More fluff and bling from the mighty experts that twist and turn at every corner. They have been doing this dance for over a year now.

#8 Apr 07, 2021 7:31 pm

Expat
Active

houston wrote:

More fluff and bling from the mighty experts that twist and turn at every corner. They have been doing this dance for over a year now.

If you wait long enough they will return to the rules they had for 40 odd years which was the accepted strategy up to around August 2019 which included..... once a virus is endemic in your country suck it up.... Not literally.... smile

The whole bloody thing was a stage managed fiasco with the good intention of keeping the load off the hospitals.... but it has been FUBAR from the get go.

They have killied or damaged many thousands and world wide millions with rules that make no sense. Causing depression, suicide, family break ups, child and spousal abuse, mask rage, missed appointments at the oncology dept. countless thousands of knee and hip operations delayed while patience grimace and poisen themselves with NSAID's.

An already piss poor surgical appointment time in the UK has stretched out to something like 18 months.

Even some of my own family members have stated in a state of obvious agitation, I don't care if it kills me, I need to get back to normal.  And yet we know for a good while at least the returning to normal is not the old normal, but the new normal where you can only meet a few people, at the drop of a hat you can't walk on the sands at the beach, you will need to have a passport to do many things, and THAT is what you think your vaccine is going to improve?

By the time a couple more variants arrive it'll be square one all over again.

I also think the general public has been moronic in the extreme, begging for infection any time they get a little freedom.

I hear there are some new vaccines coming along based on the old egg culture technology that could be locally manufactured around the World..... Of course there are loud cries of that's no use you need the new untested vaccines it's the only way to go.

They can't even agree among themselves, and the script changes on a dime.

#9 Apr 08, 2021 11:24 am

Slice
Active

These are the real experts. i must believe in them. But still ah doing what ah custom to doing.  BTW, Expat that SHITE they call vaccine that is made in England is ah piece ah SHITE.  Lord God plenty Blood CLOTH.  According NH friends BLOOTH CLOTH ARSEHOLE,man.

#10 Apr 08, 2021 11:26 am

Slice
Active

Real Distwalker wrote:

Thanks RD.  NH and them would not believe me.

Board footer