You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the Spiceislander Talkshop. We have a new look and new features. Have a look around. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#1 Mar 26, 2017 7:51 pm

Mt Rich Possi

I wonder who wears the pants in Calypso house...

You know this weekend Wifey bought me a nice pair of Khakis Pants ... Lord have mercy is you see me showing off in me Khakis Pants.. I was like a little spoil child that had his first ice cream.. A.. A.. while wearing my new pair of  Khakis Pants I start laughing and carrying on myself.

Right away I remember Calypso husband... Poor guy by the way Calypso carry on herself on talkshop it's pretty obvious who is wearing the pants in that family.  Calypso look like she make all the rules in the house and the poor man don't have a say...

Can you imagine having a woman like Calypso as a wife?  Jeez Zaa Christ I would rather hang myself...The poor man probably have to beg to get a piece of tail once a month and she probably telling him what he must or must not eat...

Talkshoppers let's pray for the poor man having a wife like that.. A wife that goes on talkshop and check to see if MRP and Slice post a message just so she could have her own sexual fantasies.... I am quite sure Bamseeboy agree with me 100%....

Poor guy

Mt Rich Possi...

#2 Mar 27, 2017 6:47 pm

Calypso

Re: I wonder who wears the pants in Calypso house...

Mt Rich Possi wrote:

You know this weekend Wifey bought me a nice pair of Khakis Pants ... Lord have mercy is you see me showing off in me Khakis Pants.. I was like a little spoil child that had his first ice cream.. A.. A.. while wearing my new pair of  Khakis Pants I start laughing and carrying on myself.

Right away I remember Calypso husband... Poor guy by the way Calypso carry on herself on talkshop it's pretty obvious who is wearing the pants in that family.  Calypso look like she make all the rules in the house and the poor man don't have a say...

Can you imagine having a woman like Calypso as a wife?  Jeez Zaa Christ I would rather hang myself...The poor man probably have to beg to get a piece of tail once a month and she probably telling him what he must or must not eat...

Talkshoppers let's pray for the poor man having a wife like that.. A wife that goes on talkshop and check to see if MRP and Slice post a message just so she could have her own sexual fantasies.... I am quite sure Bamseeboy agree with me 100%....

Poor guy

Mt Rich Possi...

My husband does. I go along with his wise counsel, decent and respectful behavior and careful logic. I married a man whom I have great respect for. I did not married a womanizing coon who kiss and tell like you and Slice!

#3 Mar 30, 2017 10:11 am

Slice

Kaiso, you really married? GOSH ah sorry for that woman, ops sorry ah meant man.

#4 Mar 31, 2017 10:53 am

Mt Rich Possi

Slice wrote:

Kaiso, you really married? GOSH ah sorry for that woman, ops sorry ah meant man.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You know... you know (LOL) you could be right maybe Calypso is married to a woman.... The way that gal carrying on herself anything is possible..  For all you Calypso is a big fat ugly looking out ah shape woman sitting in her basement with a laptop having a crush on you Slice....  Lawrd have Mercy she say she is a teacher...Well to tell you the truth The only student she teach is those flies that buzz around her during the day..

Mt Rich Possi

#5 Mar 31, 2017 12:43 pm

Slice

What can Kaiso teach? Seriously MRP, if Kaiso is ah teacher then I am Donald Trump.  Any women who hate men like Kaiso, is pure and simple gay.

Hey MRP, if she is nice to me, ah go borrow your peter and give it to her.  She can't never ever have mine, not in this life and the next and the next.

Her attitude to damn stink.

#6 Mar 31, 2017 4:07 pm

Mt Rich Possi

Slice wrote:

What can Kaiso teach? Seriously MRP, if Kaiso is ah teacher then I am Donald Trump.  Any women who hate men like Kaiso, is pure and simple gay.

Hey MRP, if she is nice to me, ah go borrow your peter and give it to her.  She can't never ever have mine, not in this life and the next and the next.

Her attitude to damn stink.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Slice by now you and most of the talkshoppers know the trouble GODFREY got me in the past... All because of Godfrey I had to sleep on my couch for months, had to pay years of child support and Godfrey also cause me to create lost of enemies..... But one thing I can say Godfrey would have no interest even if the old wrinkled up  Calypso open up wide for him... Godfrey have taste and style...

But on the other hand don't compare the greatest President of all time Donald Trump name with Calypso...

Mt Rich Possi

#7 Mar 31, 2017 6:30 pm

Slice

Boy that woman love you bad, bad, bad.  If you take care of her ah go pay you.

#8 Apr 01, 2017 5:00 am

Calypso

Slice wrote:

Grown men acting like boys. How pitiful! I am truly surprised that women go to bed with you two-- one even to MRP as a spouse. I just couldn't bloody do it! Kill me dead first.

#9 Apr 01, 2017 12:16 pm

Mt Rich Possi

Mt Rich Possi wrote:
Calypso wrote:
Slice wrote:

Grown men acting like boys. How pitiful! I am truly surprised that women go to bed with you two-- one even to MRP as a spouse. I just couldn't bloody do it! Kill me dead first.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now..Now..Now... Calypso the few people on this Talkshop forum including Bamseeboy all know how much you love to spend time in bed with Slice and I.... As a matter of fact GMW told me you bought two male blow up dolls... You call one MRP and the other one Slice... On Monday nights you does hug up blow up doll Slice and tuesday nights you does hug up blow up doll MRP..

GMW told me he spoke to you on the phone and you told him you can't have the real thing but you happy with the  male make belief blow up dolls...

Anyway I better let you get back to your make belief dolls.... Both Slice and I are taken...

Mt Rich Possi

Board footer