You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the the original, the one and only, Spiceislander Talkshop. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#1 Mar 28, 2017 11:48 am

Slice
Active

SHOULD WOMAN GO TO JAIL FOR RAPING MEN?

I saw this question on INSTAGRAM.  If ah man post this question, he is nothing but ah FRIGGING PUNK.  Somebody explain to me how the hell this is possible?

If the man doh want it, it just can't be happen.  If Peter stand up and she take Peter, how is it rape?

#2 Mar 28, 2017 6:43 pm

Expat
Active

Re: SHOULD WOMAN GO TO JAIL FOR RAPING MEN?

Or if the hole don't snap shut that's not rape either. (sarcasm)

If your brain says no, and your mouth says no, but natural urges speak for themselves.... dude it's rape.

Personally I think the rapists should be put into a male jail so she can rape the entire prison population.

#3 Mar 29, 2017 6:59 am

Slice
Active

But if Peter stay down, how can it be rape?  This is a mystery to me and one ah really doh understand.  How can ah woman rape ah man?  Yes men can rape women, but ah just doh buying that women can rape men.  It sounds the same, but it is like night and day.

#4 Mar 29, 2017 1:11 pm

Vanni
Active

A rape is an act against the will of another person. Women can be conniving, know how to exploit men's weakness, and have ways to reach what they want. It may not be as brutal as an act from a man toward a woman, but it's still a violence and a violation.

For ages women had close to no rights, being treated like a possession. It was more than time to end this abuse, and I am glad for the improvement, though not in all parts of the world yet. But it seems to me that, now, women could get away with things for which men may not get away with: the scales have tipped a bit too far on the other side and we need to reach fair balance between both sexes.

Last edited by Vanni (Mar 29, 2017 1:12 pm)

#5 Mar 29, 2017 1:43 pm

Slice
Active

I got you and ah fully understand, but ah still maintain, women can't rape men.  Yes men can rape women, but women can't rape men. If the definition iof rape is penetration, it just can't happen if the man doh want it happen.

#6 Mar 29, 2017 2:09 pm

Vanni
Active

Slice, there was the case of a man who got given some drug making him lose a bit of his awareness, but not his ability. And yes, there was penetration. Of course, you may argue that he was "willing", but without all the stuff, and in a sober state, he would not have done it. And it probably does not need substances - without going into the details, even if a man is unwilling and with a little bit of forced arousal, the thing should be doable?

#7 Mar 29, 2017 4:12 pm

Expat
Active

Vanni, there is not even a need for a question mark at the end. I don't know why Slice is playing hard to get, the damn thing has a mind of it's own. As you say stimulation over attraction.

#8 Mar 30, 2017 6:52 am

Slice
Active

Vanni wrote:

Slice, there was the case of a man who got given some drug making him lose a bit of his awareness, but not his ability. And yes, there was penetration. Of course, you may argue that he was "willing", but without all the stuff, and in a sober state, he would not have done it. And it probably does not need substances - without going into the details, even if a man is unwilling and with a little bit of forced arousal, the thing should be doable?

Me ent care what allyu say, if the man do want it, it just can't happen.  That is one situation, where the man is totally in charge.  Now if he is in the middle, that is ah different story, but if the man say no, it ent happening and as you know when peter doh want to raise he head, he just ent raising he head and how the woman  go rape him?

Men rape women, women can not rape men.

#9 Mar 30, 2017 6:58 am

Slice
Active

Expat wrote:

Vanni, there is not even a need for a question mark at the end. I don't know why Slice is playing hard to get, the damn thing has a mind of it's own. As you say stimulation over attraction.

No it don't you control it.  The only time it has an mind of its own, is when you want it to have ah mind of its own.

#10 Mar 30, 2017 9:35 am

Expat
Active

Maybe you don't pass on nuttin, so you can claim it was all your idea?

Board footer