You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the Spiceislander Talkshop. We have a new look and new features. Have a look around. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#11 Mar 30, 2017 9:52 am

Slice

Re: SHOULD WOMAN GO TO JAIL FOR RAPING MEN?

that was in me younger days.  I am ah bit more selective these days.  Growing up Grenada, at one time women was very difficult to get.  Now they are different and are now throwing it away.  Back to me point, under me rum, one morning when ah wake, and ah see who was in me bed, ah almost fainted.  Before ah know it, this 400 pound woman was all over me talking about marriage.

The ride to her house was more than ah hour long and ah keep asking meslf, how the Hell did I get involved in this?

My first five years in America, ah was ah rat, ah shock ah din get sick.

Man coming from the bush in Grenada, was ah real eye opener to me, the way woman throw they self at you in America. Now they do the same in Grenada.

Listen allyu, I ent insulting woman with ah bit ah size, just 400 LBs is ah bit much.

#12 Mar 30, 2017 2:17 pm

Expat

When probably 300 of that is horrible yellow fat, its past a bit much.

#13 Mar 31, 2017 10:49 am

Mt Rich Possi

Oh Jesus..... Slice I would love for a nice beautiful woman to rape me... Rape anything any place baby and make my dreams come true... Can you imagine a woman like Vanessa Williams tie me up and try to rape me... Lord have mercy I would be crying but it would be tears of joy.....The only woman I would run away from and try to avoid getting rape from is Calypso... To old and wrinkled up like an old bed sheet...

Mt Rich Possi...

#14 Apr 01, 2017 4:05 pm

Expat

Dude how you dissin Black so.

You cannot tell me Ms Williams aint got a LOT of White in she.

I bet she don't even have a big butt.

#15 Apr 02, 2017 4:59 am

Calypso

http://thoughtcatalog.com/lorenzo-jense … oman-nsfw/

Women can rape men. Women are now committing horrendous crimes like male counterparts. It is the pressures of living in this world.

#16 Apr 02, 2017 6:48 am

Slice

Mt Rich Possi wrote:

Oh Jesus..... Slice I would love for a nice beautiful woman to rape me... Rape anything any place baby and make my dreams come true... Can you imagine a woman like Vanessa Williams tie me up and try to rape me... Lord have mercy I would be crying but it would be tears of joy.....The only woman I would run away from and try to avoid getting rape from is Calypso... To old and wrinkled up like an old bed sheet...

Mt Rich Possi...

See you and I agree on ah number of issues, except the Donald.  Yep rape me anytime, that is why ah call them men who say women rape them wusses and Punks.

#17 Apr 02, 2017 6:52 am

Slice

Calypso wrote:

Women can rape men. Women are now committing horrendous crimes like male counterparts. It is the pressures of living in this world.

Ah guess it is the pressure of not being able to decide if you want man or woman,  Yep I agree, and again if you choose ah man, like MRP and he decides, he ent want you.  Yep Kaiso, MRP love high class ooman like Venesse Williams.

#18 Apr 02, 2017 5:51 pm

Calypso

Slice wrote:
Calypso wrote:

Ah guess it is the pressure of not being able to decide if you want man or woman,  Yep I agree, and again if you choose ah man, like MRP and he decides, he ent want you.  Yep Kaiso, MRP love high class ooman like Venesse Williams.

Vanessa Williams is no high class woman. She was a" lesbian-nudie" when she first started out. Now she has moved on. but still not high class.

#19 Apr 02, 2017 6:12 pm

Mt Rich Possi

Calypso wrote:
Slice wrote:
Calypso wrote:

Vanessa Williams is no high class woman. She was a" lesbian-nudie" when she first started out. Now she has moved on. but still not high class.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now...Now..Now.. Calypso don't get on my nerves... It all fake news... Vanessa Williams was never a Lesbian...I have class on the type of women I admire... Beyonce Knowles is another woman I am deeply in love with... Talking about classy woman...Another woman I am deeply in  love with  is Pamela Anderson...  So Calypso watch that mouth of you in regards to the women I admire....

#20 Apr 03, 2017 8:52 am

Slice

MRP, you know ah must tell the truth. Ah doh know what the hell happen to her when she was younger, but ah did have a copy of Play Boy where she posed nude, and there was a woman licking her stuff.  Man ah wish ah did keep that copy.

Honestly that was the ugliest woman part ah ever saw, in me entire life.

Board footer