You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop. Please register and make your first post in the New Members Forum. Just mention 'Grenada' in your first post and you will be upgraded to full access.

#1 May 10, 2021 2:57 pm

Slice
Active

WHEN YOU TRY TO SUPPORT BLACK OWNED SMALL BUSINESS AND IT DOH WORK

I ordered this Vegggie and gluten free cake for wifee for Mother's day.  I ordered this cake three weeks ago.  Pick up day was Friday.  I sent my son to pick it up, it was not ready.  They say it will be delivered Friday night.  I immediately ask him, why he din get me monies back?  He said dad, it will be delivered tonight, we got time.  I said no they broke their promise.  I want me FRIGGING money back.

Wifee and he gang up on me and say, give them a chance.  I relented and said ok it better be delivered tonight.  It did not happen Friday night and Saturday night and also early Sunday morning, as they promised.

No moms day cake for wifee.  Ah vex like hell.  Then today just ah few minutes ago, they call and say they are sorry and want to make up, begging for second chance.  Ah say take that second chance and stuff it up you big black ARSE.  I also made it clear, I will make sure ah tell everyone ah know, do not do business with allyu.  Ah should really post it on on every public forum and tell folks to stay away from them.  My better angels said doh do that.

Why black folks fail so miserable?

Board footer