You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop. Please register and make your first post in the New Members Forum. Just mention 'Grenada' in your first post and you will be upgraded to full access.

#1 May 12, 2021 12:45 pm

Slice
Active

NOWAY TO SEND WE MONIES TO GRENADA, SINCE RBTT WAS SOLD

Sometimes life is baffling. Since RBTT was sold I think RBC bought them, we cant send monies to credit unions in Grenada. I did not even know my little hood bank in Baltimore are to small to wire monies.  I have since learned that only big banks can wire monies across the world.  You can do it through you neighborhood bank, but must be done by big bank.

Two months now the Credit Union, gave us the information to wire our monies. only to fine out, RBC is not taking the wires.  They are sending it right back to sender, and it most cases, the monies are just sitting out there.  You must call your bank to make sure they get it nd put it back into your account.

So in  a way Credit unions in Grenada kinda foresee the future.  Before you get loan you must have 4 monthly installments in your saving account, just incase something happened.

So if allyu sending monies to Grenada in the last two months,  allyu better check to see if your credit union got the monies. What is very weird about the situation, the credit union is not sending out notices, about the situation.  Thank God ah know someone in the CU.

RBTT'  Royal Bank of Trinidad and Tobago.  RBC- Royal Bank of Canada.

#2 May 22, 2021 10:35 am

Dancer
Active

Re: NOWAY TO SEND WE MONIES TO GRENADA, SINCE RBTT WAS SOLD

Credit Unions.  A good poor man's  bank.

Why are you in a Credit Union. Rockefella .lol

Last edited by Dancer (May 22, 2021 10:35 am)

#3 May 22, 2021 10:51 am

Slice
Active

You see when you doh know, you need to shut up.  One day come with me in Grenada, take ah peep inside ah bank and then we go peep inside ah credit union.  Kinda interesting I do very little business with banks.  Even in America my major banking is done through credit unions.  Their loan rates are much better than any bank, you own shares in Credit unions.

In the Caribbean  credit unions is where it is happening.  Banks are considered thieves.  One of my PADNAHS had tones of monies, when he was ready to build in Grenada, even when the banks guarantee his loan, he still went credit union.

When you doh know, you need to shut you FRIGGING Mouth.

One more thing, about credit unions, the interesting you get on certificate of deposits and even just your saving, is outa this world as compared with banks.  Banks 1% maybe 2%.  Credit unions more than 8%.

#4 May 22, 2021 2:51 pm

Dancer
Active

'All is not lost , Slice brings home the bacon."

" hurts me but .... high 5 "

.......good info. ?

#5 May 24, 2021 6:47 am

Slice
Active

And ah forget, one more my bank in Grenada, charges me a monthly fee, just for banking with them.  My credit union pays me. A  credit union CD that was bought maybe about 10 years ago is almost doubled now.

Board footer