You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop. Please register and make your first post in the New Members Forum. Just mention 'Grenada' in your first post and you will be upgraded to full access.

#1 Jun 01, 2021 8:17 am

Slice
Active

I MUST ADMIT THIS BRUTALITY IN TULSA, AH NEVER KNEW ABOUT

Now you are left to wonder, why this was not huge news?  Ah mean this could be worst than slavery.  Slavery had ah tiny bit of benefit, but this was the case of humans being treated with absolutely no respect.  Why did I not learn about this in school?

Ah whole black rich area was wiped out and kept quiet.

ah mean one hundred years later, we are still feeling the effects of that. Wealth takes time to build, if that inhuman thing did not happen, maybe just maybe we would of been thinking about African-American in a much different light.

This should be look at in a different way starting today.  I am not sure of monies will be the answer, but something is needed to remedy what happen.

I had a few progessive black friends and no one mention this to me.

#2 Jun 01, 2021 11:54 am

Dancer
Active

Re: I MUST ADMIT THIS BRUTALITY IN TULSA, AH NEVER KNEW ABOUT

SMH.

Glad that you seem to be trying to widen your understanding slice. You can  answer your own
question ,,,,, "" lemme hear you """  ....  say it , say it .''

Btw Slice my boy ....... what does progressive mean  to you ? "

De son ,have a car , de daughter have a car , de wife have a car ? Just asking ?

Last edited by Dancer (Jun 01, 2021 12:10 pm)

#3 Jun 01, 2021 12:41 pm

Slice
Active

Means they are black conscious.  That is what they do just talk about white folk. Lord ah know this Grenadian artist.  He been up for years and years.  Ah does get sick of him, cause all he talk about is being black conscious.  You talking about politices, he bring in blackness. You talk about food he brings in blacks.  Now ah kinda staying away from him.

#4 Jun 01, 2021 10:15 pm

Dancer
Active

Slice. Lol.
You are a wonder  !

What do you think of NH and his consciousness .  ...  a legitimate question , don't you think .
Any ?
NH. lol.

sad.

#5 Jun 02, 2021 7:31 am

Slice
Active

Just so you know, ah doh get involved in tabay.  You go ahead and say what you want about NH.  NH is someone ah sat down and lime with, so just ask him.  BTW, if you provoke him, he have ah wicked mouth.

#6 Jun 02, 2021 9:21 am

Dancer
Active

...he has a wicked mouth  < " coulda fool me . lmao."

" Man Slice you letting me down , you scared of Expat , RD and now NH "

** man  NH  is a allrite guy  ( it seems !!  ) . * my finger and toes crossed. lol.

#7 Jun 03, 2021 8:44 am

Slice
Active

Slice not in you thing.  How about respect rather than scared.  BTW, me and Expat are still corresponding. He ent on Talkshop, but he dey.

#8 Jun 03, 2021 10:04 am

Dancer
Active

' You are confusing me now  , Slice  my boy .
  Are you and Expat tight again  ???

Corresponding ? - phone , letters , carrier pigeon ?

So why is he 'hiding' again ?

Board footer