You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop. Please register and announce yourself in the New Members Forum. You will be upgraded to full use of the forum when it is established you are not a spammer.

#1 Jun 06, 2021 2:27 pm

Dancer
Active

GOD ::::::: beyond Human Understanding.

GOD ..... says.

>  For   MY  thoughts  are not  YOUR  thoughts ; nor are your ways my ways. <<

>  Behold  God is exalted , and we do not know him . The number of his years is unsearchable. <

> For who  among men knows the thoughts of a man  Except the spirit of the man  , which is in him ?
Even so the thoughts of God , no one knows , except the spirit of the Lord. <<

Altar Boy ?  Catholic Church , some bad history.  Continuing  ...  Made me think Henry V111 . lol.

#2 Jun 06, 2021 8:38 pm

New Historian
Active

Re: GOD ::::::: beyond Human Understanding.

What??

Confused of Grenada.

#3 Jun 07, 2021 7:39 am

Slice
Active

Dancer wrote:

GOD ..... says.

>  Behold  God is exalted , and we do not know him . The number of his years is unsearchable. <

> For who  among men knows the thoughts of a man  Except the spirit of the man  , which is in him ?

Altar Boy ?  Catholic Church , some bad history.  Continuing  ...  Made me think Henry V111 . lol.

Dancer, wha the hell happen to you?  Ok ah giving up on you now. Is there a Doctor Oz in Canada?

#4 Jun 07, 2021 12:57 pm

Dancer
Active

Slice  I am trying to increase NH   understand of the 'good word '. (FAITH  .... and I don't even go to RD's bible classes .    .......  Telling him not o  freak out, there is hope. '
' Take the big leap and knee down  at the side of his bed when he sees the light of a new day  and say 'thank you lord '       ......  you know  NH like to tease.; (tall tales) smh
.... God  , understanding  his children .. repeats .... Faith is the assurance of things hoped for , the conviction of things not see.

Slice were you not forced to go to Sunday school ?
I don't hear you utter a word about  the supreme  being .
Not  the PM. lol.

#5 Jun 07, 2021 2:52 pm

New Historian
Active

I am trying to increase NH   understand of the 'good word '

In which, sorry to say, you failed miserably lol: like one teacher told me: "The only reason you got an F is because there isn't a lower grade!" Come again, in fact don't lol.

#6 Jun 08, 2021 10:42 am

Slice
Active

Dancer wrote:

GOD ..... says.

BTW Dancer ok ah doh religious, but I am Catholic.  I give to that church up here and Grenada. Well not really me, but wifee.h have to ask you neighbor to check on you, ah think you having ah mental breakdown.  Wha happen you man leave you for another man.

#7 Jun 09, 2021 4:36 pm

Dancer
Active

" Slice  , you want to talk about women .... talk about women . Do they like you or your money ?
Just asking.
sad lol.

#8 Jun 10, 2021 1:38 am

New Historian
Active

Which woman like a bruk-pocket man? That's what they do, go after the strong men, who also happen to be rich! It's called survival of the species.

#9 Jun 10, 2021 8:01 am

Slice
Active

Dancer wrote:

Slice  I am trying to increase NH   understand of the 'good word '. (FAITH  .... and I don't even go to RD's bible classes .    .......  Telling him not o  freak out, there is hope. '
' Take the big leap and knee down  at the side of his bed when he sees the light of a new day  and say 'thank you lord '       ......  you know  NH like to tease.; (tall tales) smh
.... God  , understanding  his children .. repeats .... Faith is the assurance of things hoped for , the conviction of things not see.

Slice were you not forced to go to Sunday school ?
I don't hear you utter a word about  the supreme  being .
Not  the PM. lol.

Ah might be mistaken, but this place is not very religious. RD is very complexed.  He believes in the bible and also all human beings started from apes.

#10 Jun 10, 2021 8:32 am

Real Distwalker
Active

I believe in the Gospel of Jesus Christ and it is silent on evolution.

Board footer