You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop. Please register and announce yourself in the New Members Forum. You will be upgraded to full use of the forum when it is established you are not a spammer.

#1 Jun 17, 2021 8:32 am

Slice
Active

EXPAT WHERE ARE YOU?WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VACCINE NOW?

All restrictions in Maryland are about to be lifted.  Ah mean all.  It might be already lifted.  I went to one of the richest county in Maryland, called Howard county.  As I entered the mall there was a COP walking around,  and I was wearing a mask, even doh I was fully vaccinated. The COP walked up to me and said, you know you do not have to wear mask to enter?  I said I now, but continued wearing my mask.

So Expat for now all your theories are down the drain.  I did hear someone in Grenada died three days after receiving the vaccine. My questions are, was there under laying problems? was that case another rumor's spread by antivaxxers?  Trust me Grenada is loaded with anti vaxxers.

When Grenada can give away ten thousand vaccine to their neighbor and only 10% of the country is vaccinated, I say something is very wrong here.

#2 Jun 17, 2021 10:12 am

New Historian
Active

Re: EXPAT WHERE ARE YOU?WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VACCINE NOW?

Last I checked about 30% of the adult pop has been vaccinated. Expat too shame to show his face after he predicted we'd all die.

#3 Jun 17, 2021 10:49 am

Slice
Active

Re: EXPAT WHERE ARE YOU?WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VACCINE NOW?

My bad NH 20 % first dose and about 10% second dose.  Sorry you are correct.

Board footer