You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the the original, the one and only, Spiceislander Talkshop. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#1 Mar 31, 2017 1:38 pm

GMW
Active

If you're looking for immunity it means you committed a crime.

So said both Trump and Flynn last year. I must take a lil time to enjoy Badgad Bob, um, Sean Spicer answering questions about this. What a clown show.

It makes perfect sense that mi Padnah MRP likes Donal Trump.

#2 Mar 31, 2017 2:08 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

Re: If you're looking for immunity it means you committed a crime.

I am not making any comment about the specifics of this case but I don't think I would testify about the kind of toilet paper I use without immunity.  Remember what happened to Martha Stewart.  You talk in good faith and end up in prison.

There is a saying among some prosecutors:  "Show me the man and I will show you the crime. "

#3 Mar 31, 2017 6:34 pm

Slice
Active

But the way one lawyer said it, it really does mean he knows ah bunch.  At first thought, they say that is what folks might think, but it is ah bit more complicated.

Ah now giving Trump two years as president.  He will be in jail, once the FBI is finish.  Flint is indicating, the Big Fish is the Trump.

#4 Mar 31, 2017 6:50 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

Some are saying the fact that he is publically seeking immunity means he doesn't really know anything good.

New York Magazine wrote:

The fact that Flynn and his lawyer have made his offer publicly suggests that he has nothing good to give the prosecutors (either because he cannot incriminate others or is unwilling to do so). If he had something good, Flynn and his lawyer would approach the prosecutors quietly, go through the proffer process in confidence, and reach a deal. Why? Because prosecutors have an interest in keeping their investigation secret, and Flynn’s lawyer knows that. The last thing Flynn’s lawyer would do if he thought he had the goods would be to go public, because that would potentially compromise the criminal inquiry and would certainly irritate the prosecutors, the very people Flynn’s lawyer would be trying to win over.

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/20 … unity.html

Board footer