You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop. Please register and announce yourself in the New Members Forum. You will be upgraded to full use of the forum when it is established you are not a spammer.

#1 Jul 03, 2021 8:43 am

Slice
Active

AH WANT TO HELP THIS OLD LADY, BUT SCARED LIKE HELL

So fours ago, I made the mistake of giving her some monies and also told her, she can open the gate and full her bottles with water, anytime she want.  It was the biggest mistake ah ever made.  She bothered me day and night.  I could not get rid of her.  She became so problematic, that wifee say, ah doh care what you have to do get rid of her, just get rid of her.

Now ah beginning to feel sorry for her again.  It hurts me soul to see her hungry.  What the  F#$k ah go do?

#2 Jul 03, 2021 9:20 am

New Historian
Active

Re: AH WANT TO HELP THIS OLD LADY, BUT SCARED LIKE HELL

Give the poor old lady man, god will smile on you. I have who my wife calls my Retainer, not quite right in the head but once a week he calls out at my gate. I give him money and old clothes and every time he comes he's wearing one of them - good marketing! He brings nice Julie mangoes, which my wife scrubs clean lol! Then we have my nephew's wife / baby modda, who comes around when in need, sometimes we'll help with cash, sometimes she'll do a day's work. Then there's ...

#3 Jul 03, 2021 11:43 am

piratejenny
Active

I remember the late Sylvia Mitchell on Blaize Street was choosy about who she gave to, and after all she knew the neighborhood and knew who walked by each day and probably when. Slice you know this person, and you could, in your kind self, exert some boundaries for her and still give her stuff. How would have Mex survived if it were not for the kind folks of St. George's? And he may have gone off to self-medication. When certain folks came to Mrs. Mitchell's gate, she knew which ones were going to buy drugs of some kind, including the alchoholy folks squatting next door. Use your good judgment combined with heart and set boundaries for your visitors.

#4 Jul 03, 2021 12:54 pm

piratejenny
Active

208303793-778359016159751-9126643775544240969-n.jpg

#5 Jul 05, 2021 10:13 am

Dancer
Active

Slice wrote:

So fours ago, I made the mistake of giving her some monies and also told her, she can open the gate and full her bottles with water, anytime she want.  It was the biggest mistake ah ever made.  She bothered me day and night.  I could not get rid of her.  She became so problematic, that wifee say, ah doh care what you have to do get rid of her, just get rid of her.

Now ah beginning to feel sorry for her again.  It hurts me soul to see her hungry.  What the  F#$k ah go do?

" it hurts my soul to see her hungry  "   Talk , Talk "   

SMH.  sad. lo.

Board footer