You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop. Please register and announce yourself in the New Members Forum. You will be upgraded to full use of the forum when it is established you are not a spammer.

#1 Jul 19, 2021 12:43 pm

Dancer
Active

Vaccine Hostility in US ...

Experts warn vaccine hostility in US extremely hard to fix.  ..... " what's new"

A speaker at Conservatives Political Action Conference (Repubs ) ... crowed that ...
Joe Biden Administration has failed to    *sucker*   most Americans to get vaccinated against Covid 19.

***   To Applause  and cheers. ...

Ignorance is not bliss.
The US has lost its leadership role , don't you  think ?
Sad.

#2 Jul 21, 2021 2:03 pm

Slice
Active

Re: Vaccine Hostility in US ...

Instead of saying Joe Biden, it should be FOX.  Biden had nothing to do with this mess.  I think Florida is the state with the most covid.  If Floridians stop watching FOX, they will be in better shape.

#3 Jul 21, 2021 6:44 pm

houston
Active

Crazy world when politics trump public health.
If there is a fourth wave, an unvaccinated pandemic, I wonder if they would be willing to help out in the hospitals? Better yet, stay in their caves and self isolate.

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.cbc.ca/amp/1.6109362

#4 Jul 22, 2021 2:49 pm

Slice
Active

Everyway ah go in Grenada, there are vaccine hesitancy.  Went to the barber this, everyone fraid the vaccine.  I started to educate, but ah change me mind.  As ah was leaving ah left them something to consider.  I said before allyu start giving out falsehoods, please educate yourself about the vaccine.

#5 Aug 16, 2021 6:54 am

Vanni
Active

Education? So how about the prominent doctors who are offering us their insight and are warning us? Why are they getting systematically silenced? Why wouldn't you also listen to the important information these experts in immunology among others are sharing with us at the risk of their professional and family lives?

We may be having little scientific knowledge or arguments, but we have for us psychology and spiritual awareness. And some attitudes should send a strong alarm signal to us!

For some of us, to watch the unfolding and what we are understanding as massive lies and cover-up, as well as the desperate obsession to try to force such a procedure upon everyone without exception, and build up lies upon lies and manipulation upon manipulation, with now the attempt to raise the "vaxxed" ones against the "unvaxxed" ones is obvious about the intentions: they are severely ill, starting by toward those who are getting "it".

I understand the total lack of sense of life displayed, and having spent my own whole life caring for my body, I am not going to give some unscrupulous people the chance to harm me!

Every move, every attempt reveals how non existent the sense of ethics is, how vile the intention is. But to those who have accepted the indoctrination, it is noble.

For those of us who are understanding the situation differently, we are witnessing a massive rape, not least of those who are credulous and docile, to harm their own bodies, being taken for granted, degrading them into docile little monkeys to help the gang implement their somber agenda - which is the obvious attempt of all those presently holding the strings. Some mention this as a crime against humanity.

It won't be forever like this, and the day the scales are tilting, the vilifying of the minority might well be turning into esteem for it.

Last edited by Vanni (Aug 16, 2021 7:12 am)

#6 Aug 16, 2021 3:45 pm

Slice
Active

Truth be told Vanni, I did not expect you to take the vaccine, but it would be nice, if you and everyone else who hates the vaccines to give us some facts.  There are facts out there, but allyu Vax haters are spewing another narrative.  Not truth and facts but something totally different.  Vanni I know you for sometime now and I just knew you would not get the vaccine.  That is who you are and I respect you for that, but stop the untruth about Covid 19 vaccine.

Give two facts that the vaccine are dangerous.  Vanni just 2.  Make sure they are facts.

#7 Aug 19, 2021 5:10 pm

Vanni
Active

Slice, why argue? If you are not understanding what is whacking you in your face, then my arguments could only fuel your own attempt to convert me: it is pointless. I am not here to convert you or anyone, all I am doing is express my diverging point of view. Isn't this what a forum is for?

Facts there are, and if until now you have been totally trusting the mainstream media, obviously you wouldn't know or want to know of those facts I and others are informed about, which are at least as plausible as those the mainstream media is there to make us believe with its propaganda, lack of transparency, misinformation, deception, up to lies.

So eager is this collaboration between government and mainstream media, that there is a vast censoring campaign going on, a witchhunt, which, for this alone, could alarm us, yes?

What did I just read about planned or already existing internment camps and arrests of those who refuse to comply to the dictates of the authority?

Isn't this we were reproaching to the nazi and the communists?

But this is a different situation, which justifies such measures, yes? And the docility and lack of discrimination with which it is being welcome is exactly the aim of those who are at the origin of and keep handling this situation.

Maybe one day will those who find everything OK as it is, think again. For now, some of us already do so.

So, we are entitled to wonder how about if what was initially wanted is exactly this situation, and all it took to make people accept it with such docility was a ... plandemic, as some call it.

The blind faith in some people who clearly do not want something FOR us but something FROM us is, for those of us who have a different understanding, a difficult thing to watch, because if we are right, we are expecting some challenging setbacks for those who have offered themselves without a question.

And we are just at the beginning of the witchhunt against those who are not just questioning the ill named "vaccines", which are in fact a massive genetic experimentation worthy of Dr Mengele, but who understand the whole situation more like what I just mentioned, and refuse to subject themselves to it for various reasons, ethics being the primary one.

You have chosen what you want to be the truth, which is what some also happen to want you to believe. But the truth is transparent, does not need propaganda, nor force, nor censoring, and lies are obviously its total contradiction.

And while I am expressing my perception of the situation, I do not expect to sway anyone - as this is one of those moments in Life, where people are choosing or have already chosen their side, and it could mean quite a different set of consequences according to choice.

Regardless of our different opinions, we are all brothers and sisters. Just, our perception of ethics and our acceptance of things on which we would have been united one and a half years ago by being totally outraged about, is temporarily separating us right now.

The Truth will reunite us, whichever it may be. And it will become undeniable, as well as available and widely broadcast in its own time - thanks Heaven!

Blessings

I

#8 Aug 19, 2021 6:03 pm

Vanni
Active

And may I say this, above all:

we may argue endlessly, as laypersons, about the scientific facts. I am drawing mines from doctors who, in my opinion, are reliable, knowledgeable, and, not least, wise. But they remain someone else's knowledge based on their own studies, studies which are not mine.

But this is where I am drawing my understanding, and about which I consider there is no argument:

ethics, psychology and intuition.

If we just care to consider the psychology and ethics in the people involved in the present situation, we may indeed be feeling very, very troubled.

Last edited by Vanni (Aug 19, 2021 6:06 pm)

#9 Aug 19, 2021 11:01 pm

Dancer
Active

Vanni , all the talk is good , BUT... if you want to be  with   other people  get the VAC.

#10 Aug 20, 2021 12:57 am

Vanni
Active

But Dancer, the purpose of a vaccine is to protect, so anyone who is vaccinated should be feeling protected and not bother about those who are not.

Board footer