You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop. Please register and announce yourself in the New Members Forum. You will be upgraded to full use of the forum when it is established you are not a spammer.

#1 Jul 28, 2021 3:46 pm

Slice
Active

ADOPTING TO LIFE IN THE SPICELAND

Lord it grieves me waiting on folks to get a few things done.  Must I adopt?  Ah doh think ah have a choice.  Ah need the work done.  5 days now ah waiting on folks, it is either they come late or they doh come atall.  Lord ah need to have some fun, before ah head back.

According to Expat if you doh adjust they will kill you.  Ah hate forcing to spend me hard earn monies.

#2 Jul 29, 2021 11:43 am

piratejenny
Active

Re: ADOPTING TO LIFE IN THE SPICELAND

Slice, adapting to life in Spiceland involves adopting life in Spiceland. I recently moved to a small Indiana city and I feel like a JCB - do you mean I have to drive a half hour to get to Lowes? I cannot love the slow, easy pace and at the same time demand folks get on with it like I was used to in a larger city. Try to go with the flo. Try to get good recommendations for folks you hire. Try to realize that even in the St. George's area everyone knows your business, and know that people will help you. You chose Grenada, positive and negative. Appreciate you have the means to choose to retire in Grenada and do count your blessings. Preacher Ann out.

#3 Jul 29, 2021 4:53 pm

Slice
Active

Re: ADOPTING TO LIFE IN THE SPICELAND

Kinda very odd an American giving a Grenadian advice how to live in their own land.  But I get you, you probably know Grenada, better than me.

Board footer