You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop. Please register and announce yourself in the New Members Forum. You will be upgraded to full use of the forum when it is established you are not a spammer.

#1 Sep 12, 2021 8:47 am

Slice
Active

SHOULD I FEEL SORRY FOR FOLKS WHO REFUSED THE VACCINE AND IS NOW DEAD

OR IS VERY SICK?

My answer is HELL NO!.  Knowing there are members of my family and also very close friends that refuse to be vaccinated, my answer is still Hell NO!  To me they look for everything they get.  Now if you are vaccinated and you die or get sick, yes ah feel very very sorry.

I am now wondering what the hell is happening in Grenada.  I will go out on a limb here and say, the numbers we are getting from Grenada is atleast four times greater.

Lord I thought I would never say this, but I am happy I left Grenada, when I did.  It seems every Grenadian I had close contact with, now has Covid19.  The latest is someone who wanted to be a poster on Talkshop, she came down with the virus on Thursday.  In two days I would know  for sure if I escaped this deadly disease.

Grenadians like Expat do not listen, and they all think they know better than the facts you are giving them.  It is now time to pay.

#2 Sep 12, 2021 11:15 am

Real Distwalker
Active

Re: SHOULD I FEEL SORRY FOR FOLKS WHO REFUSED THE VACCINE AND IS NOW DEAD

Last year I asked many times what the endgame was in Grenada.  I said, unless there is widespread vaccination, the lockdowns and travel restrictions were just delaying the inevitable.  Well, it seems the inevitable is upon Grenada.  So I ask, was all the lockdown pain worth it if this was the end result anyway?

Opera-Snapshot-2021-09-12-101232-ourworldindata-org.png

Opera-Snapshot-2021-09-12-101635-ourworldindata-org.png

Last edited by Real Distwalker (Sep 12, 2021 11:19 am)

#3 Sep 13, 2021 11:24 am

Slice
Active

Honestly, I have not spoken to one Grenadian with the exception of NH, that was favour of vaccine. I honestly could not believe it.  Everyone in Grenada, was against the vaccine.  The main culprit, Expat.  I am from St David's a place called Windsor Forest.  It is still my liming spot.  When ah go up and visit the local Rum Shops, not one person was wearing mask.  Then they start crowding me, I immediately stop visiting.

The businesses in Grenada, I should say the major ones was doing all they can to stop the spread, but Grenadians was not taking the virus seriously.  The bars and Rum shops was ah joke.  I hope there is  a plan.

I dare any Grenadians who have friends and family in Grenada to tell me, they do not know someone in Grenada who has Covid?

There is someone ah care about in Grenada, I said to them, I will pay you $200.00 to get vaccinated.  I think the offer was to nice for them to refuse, they are are getting the shot today.

Grenada is a total mess. Hospital full and not taking any new sick folks.

Grenadians head to FRIGGING hard, and ah blame folks like Expat and them for spreading all this JUNK and craziness to Grenadians.

They were kinda scared of Astra Zeneca, with Pfizer in Grenada, ah hope it makes a difference.

Expat ah hope you see that graph.  Look at it again, and again and again.

Last edited by Slice (Sep 13, 2021 11:26 am)

#4 Sep 13, 2021 5:07 pm

New Historian
Active

"Grenadians like Expat do not listen, and they all think they know better than the facts you are giving them.  It is now time to pay."

Thanks to those idiots and the jab-jab assholes we now in the deepest of shits. 51 in hospital with a Covid ward of 18 beds. I, just like everyone else, personally know people who've died. Would you believe I was just starting a graph, when RD comes up with the perfect picture - 2 of them, thanks!

#5 Sep 13, 2021 6:03 pm

houston
Active

Those are scary numbers. Let's hope it ramps up the need to get vaccinated asap.
It is one thing to promote anti vaccination from the Alps of Switzerland, quite another to be doing so on a small island with limited hospital facilities.
It's not to late to be sensible and get the damned shot!

#6 Sep 13, 2021 11:33 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

Opera-Snapshot-2021-09-13-223258-ourworldindata-org.png

#7 Sep 14, 2021 11:39 am

gripe
Active

Slice, you should know better than to gloat in a serious situation such as we -- Grenada and the entire world -- are experiencing. The fact that some folks remain skeptical about the vaccine does not justify the harsh stance that you have taken.

#8 Sep 14, 2021 11:48 am

gripe
Active

Here is an interactive Covid-19 report for Grenada:

https://www.bing.com/search?q=Grenada%2 … 01&PC=DCTS

#9 Sep 14, 2021 1:13 pm

Slice
Active

gripe wrote:

Slice, you should know better than to gloat in a serious situation such as we -- Grenada and the entire world -- are experiencing. The fact that some folks remain skeptical about the vaccine does not justify the harsh stance that you have taken.

gripe, I am not gloating.  I spend all of my time informing folks in Grenada to take the damn vaccine.  God knows ah tried.  I even tried convincing Expat to get the vaccine.  The information out there and is so overwhelming.  You know what frigging made me mad?  Someone ah was very close too,  visited my house the day I left, they got covid.

I get it America has all this Radical groups and FOX news, you mean to tell me Grenadians are following FOX news.  Look gripe me and NH went to a Cricket game, and we wore no mask, granted we both were vaccinated.  Not ah soul was wearing ah mask the area we was.  Who the hell give them to right to put me and me PADNAH at risk?  Me ent feel sorry for those ARSEHOLES that refuse the vaccine.

Ah know ah have friends and family who are not vaccinated, but so be it.  Ignorance is a killer.

gripe me ent nice like you, you know.

#10 Sep 14, 2021 5:51 pm

houston
Active

Board footer