You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop. Please register and make your first post in the New Members Forum. Just mention 'Grenada' in your first post and you will be upgraded to full access.

#1 Oct 28, 2021 8:35 pm

Beautiful Bradly Bolton
Active

Happy Halloween from Florida!

I so wish I could be in Grenada right now but I've got a bunch of kids depending on me to hold true to my calling.

Happy Halloween!

https://youtu.be/wfoM1wM53AU

#2 Oct 29, 2021 8:09 am

Slice
Active

Re: Happy Halloween from Florida!

Ah wonder why you ducking meeting me in Grenada?  As ah Grenadian ah doh know how you more Grenadian than me. You doing local rides and everything the locals are doing.  I ketch the bus from the pier to treasure once, and ah swear ah would never in my life take ah bus ride again.  No sir not me, ah just wont ever do that again, but you are very comfortable doing that.

Hope we bounce up the next time you in Grenada.  Ah wonder if ah still have you number.  RD did warn us about Facebook, it's great to see you back when you ready.  Happy DEVIL day.

#3 Oct 29, 2021 7:42 pm

Beautiful Bradly Bolton
Active

Re: Happy Halloween from Florida!

We will. I still have your phone number. Gotta make some money with a camera. My wife wants to get back as soon as possible. I want to make it a 2 week trip minimum.

Maybe I love those bus rides because it's not like anything anywhere else on Earth. With you swimming in such goodness every day it's easy to pass things by. I can never be more Grenadian than you but it does warm my heart when Grenadians let me know that I am one of them.
Smoke2.jpg

Board footer