You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop. Please register and make your first post in the New Members Forum. Just mention 'Grenada' in your first post and you will be upgraded to full access.

#1 Nov 17, 2021 12:28 pm

Slice
Active

GM IS SAYING EVERYONE OF THEIR VEHICLES WILL BE ELECRTIC BY 2035

They have invested $ 2 billion in fully electric vehicles.  The first is their Hummer.  That Electric vehicle, can go 350 miles before needing to be charge.  The Electric Hummer can have speeds from 0 to 60 in 3 seconds.  The vehicle has just started to be build, and already there is a ten thousand waiting list.  Still keep allyu Electric SHITE! Not for Slice.

#2 Nov 17, 2021 12:45 pm

New Historian
Active

Re: GM IS SAYING EVERYONE OF THEIR VEHICLES WILL BE ELECRTIC BY 2035

"Still keep allyu Electric SHITE! Not for Slice."

I with you there! Mind you, I've never driven one, so I'll admit to a certain amount of ignorance. The hype about electric cars being "clean" is rubbish; they are more clean that petrol cars, but the emissions come from the electric generating plants, instead of the cars. And in America coal accounts for 22% of all electricity generation.

#3 Nov 17, 2021 3:40 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

My experience with electric cars:   Charging time and range are a problem.  In every other way they are far superior to internal combustion engine cars.  If they figure out a quick charge and give them the range of a gasoline car, the internal combustion engine will disappear like the horse and buggy.  It doesn't matter if they are cleaner or not.  They are much, much better.

#4 Nov 18, 2021 3:12 pm

Slice
Active

But the New Hummer kinda solve that problem. 350 miles before charging.  But leh me say ah Tesla blew me out ah week ago and ah was shocked, ah just could not believe ah lost a street race.  Drove a Toyota Prius, and was very disappointed.  I thought ah was riding an ass.

Board footer