You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop. Please register and make your first post in the New Members Forum. Just mention 'Grenada' in your first post and you will be upgraded to full access.

#1 Dec 06, 2021 10:32 am

Slice
Active

LISTENING TO THE DR FAUCI OF SA, GIVES ME HOPE ABOUT THIS NEW VARIANT

The thing spread twice as fast, as Delta, but for now it seems not so deadly.  Very few hospitalizations and if you are vaccinated, you doh get too sick.  He did warn that its ah bit early so still be very careful.  Maybe now is the time to get vaccinated, because the next one could be more deadly than Delta.

You know sometimes ah wonder why ah get into arguments with antivaxxers.  I think what makes it worst is the hate some folks have for America.  I never thought some British folks would hate America so much.  Now doh get me wrong, America has major problems, but she does the right thing more often than not.

Seriously Expat, do you really think America would know about a cure for Covid and not make it available?  The truth press would seek that information so fast, you head will spin.  America is ah money making place, and if any drug maker has any information about any treatment that helps any disease, and the government keeps it under wraps I would say that government is in trouble.

I did read a bunch of articles that shows that ivermectin could be some assistance to covid patience, but all was inclusive. I would say the government has its reason for not making it a drug for the treatment, and in that case, I must trust the government.

Board footer