You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop. Please register and make your first post in the New Members Forum. Just mention 'Grenada' in your first post and you will be upgraded to full access.

#1 Jan 20, 2022 3:18 pm

Dancer
Active

Banishment At The Royal Court.

N.Y. Times   yesterday ..... Tanya  Gold .

>>> Prince Andrew is in internal exile in Windsor Castle . 20 miles outside of London. ... A possible sex offender does not look good on a Commemorative Tea Towel . ...... says Tanya . smh.

It was done with economy : Just 42 words.
"" With the Queen's approval and agreement the Duke Of York military affiliation and  royal patronages have been returned to the Queen.
No undertaking of public duties.
No H.R.H
No appearance on the  Palace Balcony  with his family and the Queen on this  Summer    70th Jubilee . <<<

History In Real Time::::

Growing up under the Union Jack  ,  reading  , watching movies of  Henry 8th ,  sir Lancelot , Knights of the round Table , even Robin Hood  . A sad day in the Kingdom. ( I could hear  'the old grandmothers  saying ..... " they treating the son 'too bad'. "       ......Grandmothers today might be different. , and not so kind. lo.

Banishment is Big Time

Jeez. Even the villages scattered across the country , ta, ta, ta. Whats you pedigree ? Sir George son or a Gypsy .
Sorry Andrew , don't get caught or be  Zeroized. .
The Pubs must be doing a busy trade. Gossip every where .On the Estates too.
Andrew , Andrew. His subjects cry.

#2 Jan 21, 2022 12:19 pm

Slice
Active

Re: Banishment At The Royal Court.

I honestly would rather hear stories about growing up in your hood.  I honestly doh give ah RATS ARSE about Andrew.

#3 Jan 21, 2022 12:46 pm

New Historian
Active

Slice wrote:

I honestly would rather hear stories about growing up in your hood.  I honestly doh give ah RATS ARSE about Andrew.

Word.

#4 Jan 21, 2022 3:23 pm

Dancer
Active

New Historian wrote:
Slice wrote:

Word.

" Tall Tales ran out of words.   I am flabbergasted."

lol

#5 Jan 21, 2022 3:51 pm

Dancer
Active

Slice wrote:

Slice ignorance is not bliss.  ........  Meanwhile , the Queen is 'frustrated' for not being able to help her favourite son  amid his sex scandal . As much as the Monarch wants to support Andrew , she is painstakingly putting the Firm number ! on her priority list.

Slice put your head around this . You always  claim knowledge of Trinis. There is this TRini woman giving me the eye , every time I go into her place of work.
How are you ?
Keeping good in Covid ?
Who are you buying that for.  .....  (bold eh ?)
I put in  a transfer to ...

.Now if this was not  Covid time I would have offered  her  a sit-down coffee at Tim Hortons .
What should I do ?
Get her telephone #  ....too much talking.lo.
Invite her for a walk in Sears Centre Mall .
Say after Covid , lets have a roti ?   

I am so tempted , conflicted ,  she looks great.  .....  What should I do ?

Mansah ... I am  so  sorry , one has to spread one  wings , be loving to all.

Board footer