You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the the original, the one and only, Spiceislander Talkshop. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#1 Apr 04, 2017 5:32 pm

Mt Rich Possi
Active

Susan Rice is a disgrace...

Susan Rice is a disgrace just like Donna Brazzile...I hope after they find the fact and do their proper investigation they throw her ass in jail...  What Susan Rice did is low down dirty....

Mt Rich Possi

#2 Apr 04, 2017 5:49 pm

Mt Rich Possi
Active

Re: Susan Rice is a disgrace...

I use to like Susan Rice... She have such beautiful skin and her lips is so smooth...I always watch how Barack Obama look at her... But today I can't stand the looks of that woman for the nasty things she did to the Trump campaign...

I can bet you DON Lemon on CNN won't talk about that tonight.... I love looking at Fox they bring out all the nasty things that was going on during the campaign..

I hope they throw Susan Rice ass in jail...

Mt Rich Possi

#3 Apr 04, 2017 5:53 pm

Expat
Active

Yeah Fox seems to be making the News instead of telling it.

#4 Apr 04, 2017 6:23 pm

Mt Rich Possi
Active

Expat wrote:

Yeah Fox seems to be making the News instead of telling it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Give a break Expat.... Fox tell it like it is.... CNN is Bias.. I can bet you Don Lemon won't talk about Susan Rice on his 9p.m Show tonight.....

Brian, GMW, Slice, RD and you Expat are all brainwashed by the lies CNN Spread to the public on a daily basis... No wonder their ratings are down... But mark my words and remember everything I say does always come to past...

The way Don Lemon bash Trump on a nightly basis one of these days one of Trump supporters going to get him... He already had death threats that boy Don Lemon better watch  himself... Every time I see that piece of garbage Don Lemon he make my blood pressure go sky high... I can't stand the looks of that dirty stinking piece of Garbage Don Lemon...

MT Rich Possi

Last edited by Mt Rich Possi (Apr 04, 2017 6:41 pm)

#5 Apr 04, 2017 10:31 pm

GMW
Active

>>Brian, GMW, Slice, RD and you Expat are all brainwashed by the lies CNN Spread to the public on a daily basis... <<

Do you feel brainwashed, maybe even willingly? LOL. Do you think that those who sbelieve Russia meddling in the US election is a hoax and Obama is a Muslim not born in America are brainwashed? You're in really good company MRP.

#6 Apr 05, 2017 7:04 am

Slice
Active

Trump ent panicking for nothing, the bastard is shaking in he boots. I do believe that once the FBI is done with him, he and at least three of his friends will spend sometime in Jail.

This investigation will lead directly to Trump.  Ah bet when they look at his Financial statement, they would see some millions coming from Russia, by way of that corrupt bank in Turkey.

Boy ah call you yesterday.

There is a shipping company in New York it is Grenadian own and ah tink is me cousin own it.  Martin Mitchell  brother.  Ah want the name of that company.

Last edited by Slice (Apr 05, 2017 7:08 am)

#7 Apr 05, 2017 7:55 pm

Expat
Active

GMW wrote:

>>Brian, GMW, Slice, RD and you Expat are all brainwashed by the lies CNN Spread to the public on a daily basis... <<

Do you feel brainwashed, maybe even willingly? LOL. Do you think that those who sbelieve Russia meddling in the US election is a hoax and Obama is a Muslim not born in America are brainwashed? You're in really good company MRP.

Sir, some people are beyond help. You just have to nod, and smile, and let them ramble until the meds kick in.

#8 Apr 05, 2017 11:41 pm

GMW
Active

Interestingly enough the mix of monikers he has in his brainwashed group aren't necessarily folks who collectively tow the same line on much. One would think that ought to give him pause and make him look in the mirror but it seems to me he thinks this threat to the civilized worlds we know it is a corny joke.

Board footer