You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the Spiceislander Talkshop. We have a new look and new features. Have a look around. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#1 Apr 05, 2017 6:25 pm

Mt Rich Possi
Active

I would love to see someone punch Don Lemon right in the mouth...

I hate that bastard Don Lemon with a passion... One day one of Trump supporters going to get that piece of Garbage...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
****Credit given to Yahoo News...********

Don Lemon, CNN mouth, condemns Susan Rice ‘diversion’

Here’s everything the American people hate about the mainstream media, rolled into one talking head mouth: Don Lemon’s from CNN.

Lemon came out swinging against Susan Rice’s critics in his recent broadcast. Heck, he practically came out swinging against anybody who even mentions her name publicly — showcasing, yet again, the absolute propensity for MSM members to bury their heads in the sand on any story that smells bad for Democrats.

Rice is only the biggest story in the media cycle these recent hours, due to a Bloomberg report from Eli Lake about her supposed unmasking of names in U.S. intelligence reports of those tied to President Donald Trump.

Lemon simply ignored that, and instead, went with this: The White House is using Trump’s Twitter account, its press briefing room and “right-wing media” to fuel this story.

“Let’s be very clear about this,” Lemon said, as Mediate noted. “There is no evidence whatsoever that the Trump team … was spied on illegally. There is no evidence that backs up the president’s original claim.”

On that, Lemon was referring to Trump’s tweets about Team Barack Obama wiretapping his conversations at Trump Tower.

#2 Apr 09, 2017 8:42 am

Expat
Active

Re: I would love to see someone punch Don Lemon right in the mouth...

It is comforting to note that the cloning program has been successful. So that should some disaster befall the dipstick that was elected President they will have a clone by the name of MRP to step right in. He will be in lock-step almost immediately.

Last edited by Expat (Apr 09, 2017 8:43 am)

#3 Apr 09, 2017 3:02 pm

gripe
Active

Is inciting violence your preferred method of disagreeing with someone?

#4 Apr 10, 2017 6:55 am

Slice
Active

I  do not watch CNN, but the little I have heard about Lemon, he is very refreshing and holding folks to task.  The same can not be said about some journalist.  Even the host of MTB Chuck Todd, do not do follow up questions, and that drives me nuts.

But as they say CNN created Trump.  They both needed each  at  a Critical time.

Board footer