You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop. Please register and make your first post in the New Members Forum. Just mention 'Grenada' in your first post and you will be upgraded to full access.

#11 Mar 01, 2022 8:02 pm

Wide Sargasso Sea
Active

Re: The pandemic toll on talk shop

OH, put some sugarcane in it!

#12 Mar 02, 2022 1:56 pm

New Historian
Active

Wide Sargasso Sea wrote:

OH, put some sugarcane in it!

In other words: you're talking through your anterior orifice. Yet again.

#13 Mar 05, 2022 8:18 am

Vanni
Active

houston wrote:

We lost Expat and by the looks of it Vanni.
Both great contributors but unfortunately couldn't handle the differences in opinions.

Hello Houston and everyone smile

At a the point we've reached, it's not just a difference in opinions. It's become a gap which words cannot bridge, and was moreover degenerating.

So I am finding it equally unappealing as useless to start verbal wars.

As it is happening now, but not yet blatantly enough, the truth has started to trickle about the "plandemic", what its intentions were, and actually what was in this precious concoction and its wondrous effects, which has been "offered" to us under the name of "vaccine".

However little of the latest more honest information may have been until now, it was already way too inconvenient for the governments teamed up with the big pharma.

The full revelation of what appears to have in fact been a plan, is inexorable.

And so, with the usual strategies, the attention on the inconvenient truth has conveniently been diverted.

Let's continue to patiently wait and see what all which is presently happening and all which has been happening especially during the past two years is really about.

I am sure that once we'll all be informed about the truth - whichever it may be -  we'll then be able to communicate together again, as we'll have some common, more truth based, understanding of the question.

Wishing each of you all the best

Last edited by Vanni (Mar 05, 2022 10:30 am)

#14 Mar 05, 2022 10:28 am

Wide Sargasso Sea
Active

My dear lady, don't you ever get angry or feel like being a bitch? What is your secret? How did you get to this perfect place called nirvana?

#15 Mar 05, 2022 10:39 am

Vanni
Active

My dear Sir or Lady, how far does your knowledge of human psychology reach? There are moments and places for anger, not for being a bitch however. If you apparently enjoy biting butts, and while I have my own moments: I don't enjoy it. That's all.

#16 Mar 05, 2022 11:01 am

Wide Sargasso Sea
Active

Vanni, this is Calypso and how are you? I have NEVER seen you display anger on this forum. You have the aura of a flower child--breezy, tolerant and easy-going.

#17 Mar 05, 2022 11:20 am

Vanni
Active

Hi Calypso smile

I'm doing fine, thank you, how are you doing?

You may not have seen it, but I have displayed anger on this forum. But I would not enjoy provoking it.

You may be feeling irritated by me, but I cannot help you there, as this is about your own perception of me.

Is it that challenging to understand that I am really a normal human being? I can have my truck drivers' language moments any time of the day, even in public: I cannot and do not wish to polish appearances nor always hold myself under control.

But I always feel self-harmed and diminished after I grossly let myself down.

And so, I am motivated by cultivating the best I can constructive vibes. Especially on spaces like this one, where lots are being affected and a lot of good can be cultivated.

Have a great weekend

#18 Mar 05, 2022 11:28 am

Vanni
Active

Wide Sargasso Sea wrote:

Vanni, this is Calypso and how are you? I have NEVER seen you display anger on this forum. You have the aura of a flower child--breezy, tolerant and easy-going.

And I know myself in my most challenging times, when I have fallen badly. I mean real badly. I understand that there is no guarantee that it doesn't happen again. These experiences gives me some humility, compassion and love.

#19 Mar 05, 2022 4:44 pm

houston
Active

Vanni wrote:
houston wrote:

We lost Expat and by the looks of it Vanni.
Both great contributors but unfortunately couldn't handle the differences in opinions.

Hello Houston and everyone smile

At a the point we've reached, it's not just a difference in opinions. It's become a gap which words cannot bridge, and was moreover degenerating.

So I am finding it equally unappealing as useless to start verbal wars.

As it is happening now, but not yet blatantly enough, the truth has started to trickle about the "plandemic", what its intentions were, and actually what was in this precious concoction and its wondrous effects, which has been "offered" to us under the name of "vaccine".

However little of the latest more honest information may have been until now, it was already way too inconvenient for the governments teamed up with the big pharma.

The full revelation of what appears to have in fact been a plan, is inexorable.

And so, with the usual strategies, the attention on the inconvenient truth has conveniently been diverted.

Let's continue to patiently wait and see what all which is presently happening and all which has been happening especially during the past two years is really about.

I am sure that once we'll all be informed about the truth - whichever it may be -  we'll then be able to communicate together again, as we'll have some common, more truth based, understanding of the question.

Wishing each of you all the best

Hi Vanni, nice to hear from you.

I agree with much of what you have said. Strange that the pandemic has suddenly been put aside and we hear very little of the latest variants and the next wave.

By design, I would hope not but have to wonder with the current situation developments in Europe.
No doubt the Covid virus was deadly and without vaccination would have been worse. Whether it was a natural phenomenon, made in a lab, released intentionally or accidentally we don't know. We do know that vaccination slowed it down.

Was it a warm up, practice exercise for governments to prepare populations for the real reset yet to come?
A test to determine what percentage of the population would fall into line with government mandates during the event of war?
Skeptical and reluctantly most of us did follow the orders of the authorities.
Makes me wonder if this is the answer that governments were looking for when the reset that has been talked about for a while now actually happens.

#20 Mar 05, 2022 4:50 pm

houston
Active

Can they control the population during a crises?
Was the pandemic an experiment?
Not easy to know these days, even a skeptic of skeptics has to wonder.

Board footer