You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop. Please register and make your first post in the New Members Forum. Just mention 'Grenada' in your first post and you will be upgraded to full access.

#21 Mar 06, 2022 10:52 am

Slice
Active

Re: The pandemic toll on talk shop

Wide Sargasso Sea wrote:

Vanni, this is Calypso and how are you? I have NEVER seen you display anger on this forum. You have the aura of a flower child--breezy, tolerant and easy-going.

See, ah told you she ent  gone ah place, she is here in the flesh.  Vanni as you can see the vaccines have so far being proven to be extremely safe.  Now get vaccinated.  Ah had to mess with you, I know you will never ever get vaccinated.

Vanni, have you heard any news about our friend?  Lord ah forget he name and handle in TS.  I think he died.

Met him once with Maymay and ah few Old time Talkshoppers.  WOW! that was a real nice day.

Truth be told a few Talkhoppers kinda fall by the wayside.  Smithy included.  Spider Died recently.

#22 Mar 06, 2022 11:04 am

Real Distwalker
Active

Spider died?  Damn.  This is Spider and me in February 2008.

P1010010.jpg

#23 Mar 06, 2022 11:54 am

Wide Sargasso Sea
Active

Sorry about your loss! We are not immortals. We have to exit this earth to make way for the new.

#24 Mar 06, 2022 12:45 pm

Vanni
Active

Hello Houston,

Our humanity is presently divided. One, minor part of humanity is experiencing what is happening as an aggression on what they are holding as sacred. Another, major part, is experiencing what is happening as perfectly fine.

Politicians, teamed up with the pharma industry and the mainstream media, are manufacturing an image. Other reputable scientists are warning us, and the former group is a bit too desperately for comfort fighting the latter one:

Houston, do you think that the whole exercise is all altruistic, all for our good?

Even if it were what you are suggesting here: what impression does this give to you?

Are we just a herd of disposable things there for the governments to experiment on us, use up at their own liking and convenience? To test on, to try on, to prepare, to drill ... yes just a herd. But then, how do we humans treat our own animal herds?

How can this ever be for our good? Treating people like cattle? And we are supporting this?

Do we only understand the mentality involved into such a treatment?

How much more violation of our human rights does it need for us to realise?

How much more display of total disrespect of Love-Life-God, and furthermore downright satanical stuff, does it take for us to realise?

In what order should the above be set? Was the introduction of totalitarian methods the initial intention? Are the virus and "vaccine" a way to get there?

What is about graphene oxide? Does it indeed recombine from its initial frozen state, as soon as it is exposed to the temperature of the human body?

Was the "vaccine" made for the virus? Or was the virus made for the "vaccine"?

How should we be feeling as we are asking ourselves those questions:

why are those reputable, trustworthy, doctors and scientists warning us about the "vaccines", the effects of the spike proteins, the toxicity of graphene oxide, the irreversible generated mutations of our DNA, being silenced by censoring or other means?
is the attempt to force vaccinate 100% of the world populations really about "vanquishing the virus"?
Is the virus natural or manufactured?
why are the adverse effects of the injection not being reported?
why are some dangerous and unconscionable ingredients of the "vaccine" being held secret?

How much more violation of human rights does it need for us to realise?

So let me repeat:

We thought we had grown up from history. Yet, we are starting it all over again, in total unconsciousness for the majority of humanity.

We thought we had understood how nazism, communism, totalitarianism, slavery, abuse of any kind, were working and "we'll never do it again"!

Unless I am badly mistaken, I think that the present times will soon be recognised as a crime against humanity. Supported and justified by all those, unaware, that "this is different".

So if the present situation allows for a determining awakening in our humanity, this time it won't have been in vain.

*Do you - everyone who is supporting this, and them - realise what is happening?*

On these words, until transparency reigns and Truth - whichever it may be - is being spoken by the authorities and broadcast by the mainstream media, offering at last sound matter for us to reflect upon, so we can communicate on a basis uniting us with each other, until then it would be just tearing ourselves apart with no constructive outcome, until then our opinion differ so widely that there is no real communication possible, and I am staying quiet for the time being.

Each of you is invaluable and I am leaving you with my open heart

Isabelle

Last edited by Vanni (Mar 06, 2022 12:49 pm)

#25 Mar 06, 2022 3:07 pm

houston
Active

Houston, do you think that the whole exercise is all altruistic, all for our good?

No, have never thought or suggested that.
In fact, I believe there is something very nefarious going on at the top levels.
I'm no conspiracy theorist of hundreds or thousands involved but would it be unimaginable for a handful of top level officials to manipulate? Of course not.

We know that guff flows down hill.
Several high level health officials have recently stepped down. Why?
Did they start out believing the data fed to them or ordered for them was true but then realize that they were being misinformed and therefore being used as the messengers of misinformation to the public?
Why now the sudden resignations?

I do stand by my decision to be vaccinated as the transmission and ill effects of the virus, whether manufactured or not, absolutely did subside. Many did not want to be injected but they heroically did and I think saved many lives.

I do wonder if the goal was to have all vaccinated, why did so many poor and highly populated nations not receive the vaccine?

So many unanswered questions and lots of distrust of governments for good reason.

Thanks Isabelle, please be back soon.

Colin

#26 Mar 06, 2022 4:27 pm

Slice
Active

Wait leh me get this right, houston is Colin?  Like in me cousin?

houston leh me say this, ah been knowing Vanni for maybe the last 30 years.  No matter what, she will never ever get vaccinated.

#27 Mar 06, 2022 4:32 pm

Slice
Active

Real Distwalker wrote:

Spider died?  Damn.  This is Spider and me in February 2008.

https://i.postimg.cc/KKmxx5cP/P1010010.jpg

Yea ah remember when you made that visit to we area. Up to know ah still vex, ah could not join allyu.

Yep I think he died less than a year now.  Now NH and Dc baldie might be hanging in Grenada.  Not sure if Dc baldie knows NH is ah regular on TS.

#28 Mar 06, 2022 4:44 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

I have only been back to DC once since then.  That was winter 2011 and I was just in and out in one day.

#29 Mar 06, 2022 7:18 pm

houston
Active

Slice wrote:

Wait leh me get this right, houston is Colin?  Like in me cousin?

houston leh me say this, ah been knowing Vanni for maybe the last 30 years.  No matter what, she will never ever get vaccinated.

Slice, we are all cousins.
My step son is a Samuel from Piedmontempts.
Small world we live in.

#30 Mar 07, 2022 1:44 pm

Slice
Active

Ok you not Colin Greenidge.

Board footer