You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop. Please register and make your first post in the New Members Forum. Just mention 'Grenada' in your first post and you will be upgraded to full access.

#11 Mar 02, 2022 4:57 pm

houston
Active

Re: WHEN ANIMALS ARE TREATED BETTER THAN HUMANS.

Dogs are amazing animals. I think they know a lot more than we give them credit for.
They can sense when we are down or have an ailment long before we know ourselves.
I believe they have the ability to know when thier own ailments can be life threatening.
Heck, personal support dogs can detect an epileptic seizure about to happen before a human has any indication.
Extremely sensitive creatures they are.

#12 Mar 02, 2022 5:12 pm

houston
Active

One thing for sure, veterinary bills can be high.
I do have a problem with people spending more on medical procedures for a pet than they would on a fellow human being.

#13 Mar 02, 2022 5:51 pm

houston
Active

Sorry to rant on but this is an interesting topic brought up by Slice.
The animal kingdom know when life is over so they curl up and move on.
Humans tend to think that life is eternal and will hang on till the very end with the belief of a miracle that will extend thier existence. They will hang on in pain for as long as they can in order to have that last breath of air.
We fight for every breath of air to the end.

#14 Mar 02, 2022 6:01 pm

houston
Active

#15 Mar 04, 2022 10:24 am

Slice
Active

Now I ent complaining about dogs.  I honestly love them.  It is kinda interesting that you put dogs in the same area as ah wife. As I am now catching up with me Grenadians friends and family, A very interesting narrative is emerging.

Those that are divorced, ah mean they hate their Xs, they all compare they xs to the devil.  One even said to me that women are the worst thing God created.  Then there are those like me who stayed married, and we are proud to stay married.  I honestly can't see myself without this wife.  She is a God sent.

Here is the other issue I picked up, if you stay married you are much much better financially.  The folks that are divorced, are catching their Royal ARSESS.

Board footer