You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop. Please register and make your first post in the New Members Forum. Just mention 'Grenada' in your first post and you will be upgraded to full access.

#1 Mar 06, 2022 12:01 pm

Wide Sargasso Sea
Active

To Whom it May Concern:

I have noticed your use of the word "anterior orifice" and "bitch" when referring to me.  You are degrading my femininity. I am aware that you are a latent drag queen who occasionally fantasize about wearing women's lingerie. Please have your lovely wife give you some of her old ones to put on around the house. Wearing them will release the tension you have with women. You could also put on a large afro wig to cover up your bald head!

#2 Mar 06, 2022 4:38 pm

Slice
Active

Re: To Whom it May Concern:

Lord just say the name nah.  Me doh like inferences and guessing.  Call the handle ah go whistle (lol)

#3 Mar 07, 2022 7:32 pm

New Historian
Active

Glad to see that despite your new identity, you haven't changed one bit from the Cal of old, who swallows bait as eagerly as any barracuda: snap!! Anterior orifice, as in speaking out of one's, is one of my favourite phrases, so don't feel bad, you're in lots of company. And as for me calling you bitch, or 'threatening you', as you pathetically claim, I'll challenge you again. Prove it, and I'll kiss that same, famous anterior orifice of yours!! By the way: did you have to look t up? smile

#4 Mar 07, 2022 8:11 pm

Wide Sargasso Sea
Active

It was never my intention to hide my identity. You didn't set a bait to catch this old fowl not a fool! Politics is a bitch, but I am not. Of course, I have to look it up for I never heard of it. Watch that mouth or I might just remove those freckles from your red face!

#5 Mar 07, 2022 8:35 pm

New Historian
Active

Wide Sargasso Sea wrote:

It was never my intention to hide my identity. You didn't set a bait to catch this old fowl not a fool! Politics is a bitch, but I am not. Of course, I have to look it up for I never heard of it. Watch that mouth or I might just remove those freckles from your red face!

If you find any freckles on this beautiful brown face of mine, you can rip them off with your teeth. You know how us men age more gracefully than you lot, hey don't blame us, blame God - HIM!! smile It's sad, I feel your pain: women who pass their prime, while their men trade them in for a younger model! smile

#6 Mar 08, 2022 12:46 pm

Slice
Active

Lordee deeee, ah going nuts with laughter.  Ah kinda know who go win the words battle aready.

#7 Mar 08, 2022 7:19 pm

Wide Sargasso Sea
Active

You are full of yourself, aren't you?  A middle-aged man who dreamed of bedding a twenty-year- old with a big derriere, small waist and perky, erect tits? You are proud of yourself, aren't you? Only to find that if you were put to the test, your emaciated willy couldn't rise to the occasion. Your middle-aged and wise and caring wife would only laugh at you and your folly, knowing that every man has a touch a child in him. She would take you back into her waiting arms and massage your wrinkled willy with coconut oil and soothe that outrageous ego of yours. Don't take me on, baby boy!

Board footer