You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop. Please register and make your first post in the New Members Forum. Just mention 'Grenada' in your first post and you will be upgraded to full access.

#11 Mar 12, 2022 12:02 pm

New Historian
Active

Re: THE RISE OF DIVORCE RATE DURING THE PANDEMIC

Wide Sargasso Sea wrote:

True, but let's face it! There are better women than men. In the black community, you are also aware that the women are far better than the men. Enjoy your weekend.

If allyu so good then how come allyu can't find no man smile !! I just teasin' yuh, yes the Black Woman is a beautiful being, outside and in. When dem wutless man out a street doing foolishness, is she puts food on the table and helps the kids with homework. All Hail!

#12 Mar 12, 2022 3:25 pm

Wide Sargasso Sea
Active

Mi neva tell yuh sey mi cyan fin' nuh man! There is no good man left. But black women must insist that their men be more responsible, educate themselves and take the financial headship of the family. I am an atypical black woman; I have to look for  a certain standards: education, morals, mutual friendship, responsibility and dirty fun.

#13 Mar 12, 2022 4:22 pm

houston
Active

"If you lose your job you gonna lose your woman"

Warning...not to be played for the grade 6 students.

https://youtu.be/Hr6izAupxzk

#14 Mar 12, 2022 4:32 pm

Wide Sargasso Sea
Active

Oh please! When a man has been productive and capable but fell on hard times, real women do not leave. It is the men who have nothing--not even poop in his pants who wants to manipulate you into their web of downfall its what's amazing. Don't turn the conversation up-sided down, you critter!

#15 Mar 12, 2022 4:51 pm

houston
Active

Have to say, there's a certain amount of truth to what Chris Rock jokes about.
Many solid relationships don't survive financial hardships.

#16 Mar 13, 2022 7:26 am

Slice
Active

Wide Sargasso Sea wrote:

Dancer, for you the third time it's great! NH you are a nice guy and is rather stable and can keep a relationship going. Slice, you shouldn't be with anybody at all! As for me, men are just not important anymore. They have no class, and many are not gentlemen!

But what the ARSE ah hearing from some who admitted she cant even keep a marriage together?  Is she actually giving me advice on  marriage?

I am keeping the True Grenadian Man thing alive. As long as ah could have sex, me ent passing on it.  Of course not with any woman, she must be young and have some class.

Ah think you just need ah dildo.  You most likely wont get any REAL man to make you happy.

#17 Mar 13, 2022 7:40 am

Wide Sargasso Sea
Active

Women all over the world who are educated and have independent financial means know that dildos are indeed better than men! You are not needed anymore more. You're a bunch of worthless #$%^&*!

Board footer