You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop. Please register and make your first post in the New Members Forum. Just mention 'Grenada' in your first post and you will be upgraded to full access.

#1 Mar 28, 2022 10:07 am

Dancer
Active

KUDOS To CHRIS ROCK ...... OSCARS last night.

Will Smith drives off a cliff .
Like Denzel Washington said  .... " the devil will come when you least expect it ".

> So upsetting on every level - Bravo to Chris Rock  - for not eviscerating Will Smith  _  ' he Walked Away '
.... a sad display of Toxic masculinity .  Rosie O'Donnell.

> Will Smith is lucky his Momma wasn't there tonight   ---  She would have kicked his A** for acting like that .   George Wallace.

#2 Mar 28, 2022 11:10 am

New Historian
Active

Re: KUDOS To CHRIS ROCK ...... OSCARS last night.

My gut never fails me, and I've never liked Smith, now I know why! Jackass, he should try and stop his wife from shagging their son's best friend, instead of trying to show he's a macho-man. Which he isn't. Weakling.

#3 Mar 28, 2022 12:14 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

He probably wouldn't have been as bold if the Rock in question wasn't Chris but, instead, Duane Johnson.

Hell, I doubt he'd have been bitch slapping Rock if it was Kid.

#4 Mar 28, 2022 5:30 pm

houston
Active

Watched the video thinking it must have been something staged.
Nope, that was a real bitch slap.
We can't hit people without repercussions, or can we?
Smith should have received his award in a jail cell.
Rock did handle it with class. Although his joke was tasteless, the audience has to expect that when a joker is on the stage.

#5 Mar 28, 2022 5:44 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

Chris Rock is a true professional.  Can you imagine something like that happening in front of millions and keeping calm and carrying on?  It was amazing.  New found respect for Rock!

Will Smith needs to seek help.  Something's wrong with that fool.

#6 Mar 28, 2022 7:25 pm

Wide Sargasso Sea
Active

I agree with you RD. Mr. Rock is a true professional. Will Smith has no CLASS! His wife is even worst. To punch Chris because he made a comment about Jada's shaved head -- which looks beautiful by the way. Chris didn't say that he wanted to boink her like the other men do in their "open marriage."  I hope Will pays a severe fine for that aggressive punch!

https://www.cnn.com/videos/entertainmen … rig-jk.cnn

Last edited by Wide Sargasso Sea (Mar 29, 2022 6:06 pm)

#7 Mar 28, 2022 10:12 pm

houston
Active

Next up,
Tom Hanks beats Ricky Gervais to a pulp.

#8 Mar 29, 2022 9:59 am

New Historian
Active

houston wrote:

Next up,
Tom Hanks beats Ricky Gervais to a pulp.

HUGE smile

Smith is a punk, he didn't defend his wife, he tried and failed to defend his pathetic twisted view of 'manhood'. Hey, Asshole, 'manhood' doesn't include grinning like an idiot while your wife tells the whole world about her shagging a dozen men including your son's besty!

#9 Mar 29, 2022 10:11 am

Slice
Active

New Historian wrote:

My gut never fails me, and I've never liked Smith, now I know why! Jackass, he should try and stop his wife from shagging their son's best friend, instead of trying to show he's a macho-man. Which he isn't. Weakling.

Not sure if weakling is appropriate.  Now folks around the world get to see what Africans-Americans are all about.  They are all very disgusting, maybe with ah few exceptions.

How on earth you call yourself ah man, walking across a stage on TV and slapping your friend?  The Apes in Africa would of handled this much more civilized.  You did not punch him, you slapped him.

Honestly I am lost for words to describe this barbaric act.  Now you know why even blacks folks around the world have no respect for Africans-Americans.  Lord my child is and all my nieces and nephews.

#10 Mar 29, 2022 10:21 am

New Historian
Active

"The Apes in Africa"

Hey!!!

Board footer