You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop. Please register and make your first post in the New Members Forum. Just mention 'Grenada' in your first post and you will be upgraded to full access.

#1 May 02, 2022 11:03 am

Dancer
Active

11 Billion Barrels of oil in 3 New Offshore discoveries.

That's what  .. EQUALITY .. 'Proudly the largest Caribbean News paper in Canada for 40 years.'    said   ...reporting

>>  The Govt of GUYANA through the Ministry o Natural Resources  , in compliance with the principles of transparency and accountability  , is pleased to announce three new oil fields  by Exxon Exploration and production . ....
..The GoG welcomes the continued success work by EEPGL and its partners  within the Stabroek Block which has now produced five discoveries in total offshore Guyana thus far in 2022.   <<<

- The Money in Guyana -
Lord !.

Reading some things , recently ,  of  Guyana   ........ LOOKS like a place to BE   or to BE .

#2 May 02, 2022 5:49 pm

Wide Sargasso Sea
Active

Re: 11 Billion Barrels of oil in 3 New Offshore discoveries.

Guyana is the place NOT TO BE and you know it!  What is the percent they are getting from the oil deal? perhaps 12%. I hope at least 50% go to them. They need to upgrade their infrastructure like most Caribbean islands.  My dream Caribbean is a place for people of primary African descent where migration to foreign countries is only an option not a requirement for economic gain.  Trust me Dancer, they will cheat them out of the oil like they did with the gold.

#3 May 03, 2022 11:37 am

Slice
Active

Re: 11 Billion Barrels of oil in 3 New Offshore discoveries.

It's very strange, that these places have all this oil, and their folks are still struggling.  A Guyanese dollar is worth 0.0048 to $us1.00. About 10 years ago my dad who use to travel to Guyana very often, said when you change $ec5.00 you are getting two pocket full ah monies.

Them Frigging Black African leaders to damn tief.

Board footer