You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop. Please register and make your first post in the New Members Forum. Just mention 'Grenada' in your first post and you will be upgraded to full access.

#1 May 10, 2022 3:57 am

Wide Sargasso Sea
Active

Will the Covid-19 Vaccine Cause Long-Term Effects?

It might be rather amusing to see RD growing two heads, Expat growing five gonads, Dancer having extra-fat on his butt, Slice growing a fin and scaly skin and NH growing an excessively large breasts and supple skin as a result of taking the COVID-19 vaccine.  Vaccines sometimes can have an adverse effect even though they cure another illness. Scientists are realizing that the H influenzae type vaccine increases (given at 2 months) the risk of people having diabetes. It may prevent H influenzae meningitis now but... later.

"Wha sweet nanny goat ah go run him belly..."

Last edited by Wide Sargasso Sea (May 10, 2022 4:00 am)

#2 May 10, 2022 8:46 am

Slice
Active

Re: Will the Covid-19 Vaccine Cause Long-Term Effects?

OH HO you an anti vaccine also.

WSS leh me explain something to you, I believe in science.  It takes me awhile to warm up to certain issues, but once ah follow science and listen to all three sides, ah make me mind up, and ah do it.

According to one lady in Pfizer, their vaccine is not new, they actually build this vaccine on a previous something like covid.

Listen WSS, there are folks who took this Pfizer vaccine more than ten times and so far not ah thing wrong with them.

Should we be skeptical? Yes we should, but lord it's almost three years now.

I do not like Antivaxxers.  Why you may ask? the answer is very simple, they can kill me and folks close to me.  They have the right to not take the vaccine, but they do not have the right to commit murder on my love ones.

#3 May 10, 2022 10:42 am

Real Distwalker
Active

Re: Will the Covid-19 Vaccine Cause Long-Term Effects?

BERLIN — A 60-year-old man allegedly had himself vaccinated against COVID-19 dozens of times in Germany in order to sell forged vaccination cards with real vaccine batch numbers to people not wanting to get vaccinated themselves.

The man from the eastern Germany city of Magdeburg, whose name was not released in line with German privacy rules, is said to have received up to 90 shots against COVID-19 at vaccination centers in the eastern state of Saxony for months until criminal police caught him this month, the German news agency dpa reported Sunday.

There is everything you need to know about the safety of the vaccine.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/wor … 266815001/

Board footer