You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the Spiceislander Talkshop. We have a new look and new features. Have a look around. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#1 Apr 12, 2017 6:23 pm

Mt Rich Possi
Member

What does Calypso and that Shine head boy Doctor Phil have in Common?

You know... You know... (LOL) Everytime I watch that Shine boy Doctor Phil he remind of ... Calypso and Tweety Bird... Everytime I look at Tweety Bird with the Grandkids I laugh my ass off... As a matter of fact I laugh louder than the Grand kids... If you look at Tweety Bird he have a huge head and only two strands of hair on top of his head...  The top of  Doctor Phil's head look like he use a landmower with a dull blade or rusty blade to cut his hair...

Doctor Phil and Calypso have one thing in common... They both act as if they so pure and they don't do nothing wrong.  I am sure Doctor Phil use to BOOM his wife before they got married.  I am sure if you open Doctor Phil's closet you will see lots of skeltons in that closet.... So who the hell is Doctor Phil to tell me I am bad and he is pure... As a matter of fact I don't watch that shine head boy Doctor Phil anymore... Is Wifey that always have that stupid show running.   I spend my time watching educational shows like Jerry Springer... Watching the Jerry Springer show I learn something...

As for Calypso she must have grown up in a real decent home.   Everyone on talkshop is too common, have no respect and she always finding faults with Slice and I.... I am sure Calypso Boom a few men before she got married... I am sure about 10 to 15 men put a few miles on Calypso before she met this Dotish man that she calling a husband.  With all the men Calypso slept with....I would even go as far and say Calypso have more mileage on her than RD's old 1969 Chevy Impala.

She complain about RD posting women showing off  their snatch, then she complain about Slice having Crabs... For crying out loud Calypso if Slice want to walk around with pets on his balls that's Slice business... My God that gal is always on my case when I talk about my lifestyle back in the 80's.

Lawrd have mercy... Listening to Calypso complain is like watching that Shine head boy Doctor Phil.   You know... You know... You ever watch  how Dotish Doctor Phil wife look.... I am sure Calypso's husband must be just as Dotish looking like Dr Phil's wife...

In Closing::

Calypso you are lucky I am not living in the same city you living in... You talking about how you hot to trot... Well  Godfrey would give you a little water to cool you down...

Mt Rich Possi

Offline

#2 Apr 13, 2017 4:27 pm

Calypso
Member

Re: What does Calypso and that Shine head boy Doctor Phil have in Common?

Mt Rich Possi wrote:

You know... You know... (LOL) Everytime I watch that Shine boy Doctor Phil he remind of ... Calypso and Tweety Bird... Everytime I look at Tweety Bird with the Grandkids I laugh my ass off... As a matter of fact I laugh louder than the Grand kids... If you look at Tweety Bird he have a huge head and only two strands of hair on top of his head...  The top of  Doctor Phil's head look like he use a landmower with a dull blade or rusty blade to cut his hair...

Doctor Phil and Calypso have one thing in common... They both act as if they so pure and they don't do nothing wrong.  I am sure Doctor Phil use to BOOM his wife before they got married.  I am sure if you open Doctor Phil's closet you will see lots of skeltons in that closet.... So who the hell is Doctor Phil to tell me I am bad and he is pure... As a matter of fact I don't watch that shine head boy Doctor Phil anymore... Is Wifey that always have that stupid show running.   I spend my time watching educational shows like Jerry Springer... Watching the Jerry Springer show I learn something...

As for Calypso she must have grown up in a real decent home.   Everyone on talkshop is too common, have no respect and she always finding faults with Slice and I.... I am sure Calypso Boom a few men before she got married... I am sure about 10 to 15 men put a few miles on Calypso before she met this Dotish man that she calling a husband.  With all the men Calypso slept with....I would even go as far and say Calypso have more mileage on her than RD's old 1969 Chevy Impala.

She complain about RD posting women showing off  their snatch, then she complain about Slice having Crabs... For crying out loud Calypso if Slice want to walk around with pets on his balls that's Slice business... My God that gal is always on my case when I talk about my lifestyle back in the 80's.Lawrd have mercy... Listening to Calypso complain is like watching that Shine head boy Doctor Phil.   You know... You know... You ever watch  how Dotish Doctor Phil wife look.... I am sure Calypso's husband must be just as Dotish looking like Dr Phil's wife...

In Closing::

Calypso you are lucky I am not living in the same city you living in... You talking about how you hot to trot... Well  Godfrey would give you a little water to cool you down...

Mt Rich Possi




I'm not pure and holy but you and Slice do not have a decent moral fiber in your bones. My common sense tells me that your wife is not into Talkshop to read your deprecating remarks about your promiscuous lifestyle.  Had she done so, she might have strangled you with a piece of lingerie. Then stuff it in your big mouth.

Offline

#3 Apr 14, 2017 12:25 am

Mt Rich Possi
Member

Re: What does Calypso and that Shine head boy Doctor Phil have in Common?

Get off my back Calypso

Offline

#4 Apr 14, 2017 6:36 am

Calypso
Member

Re: What does Calypso and that Shine head boy Doctor Phil have in Common?

Mt Rich Possi wrote:

Get off my back Calypso

I am not on your back like a tick on a pelican. I am just voicing my opinion about you and Slice and your immature attitudes toward women. You want to have your cake and eat it too. With me, Mister, you may swallow your cake but you cannot eat it with pleasure or calm.

Offline

#5 Apr 14, 2017 7:31 am

Real Distwalker
Member

Re: What does Calypso and that Shine head boy Doctor Phil have in Common?

Mt Rich Possi wrote:

Get off my back Calypso

You called her out by name in this thread.  You called the game, you can't whine about it.

Offline

#6 Apr 14, 2017 7:47 am

Slice
Member

Re: What does Calypso and that Shine head boy Doctor Phil have in Common?

Ok, ah tink ah changing me mind about Kaiso, if she is really ah woman.  In most of her post, she includes me,  either with MRP or you RD.  OK Kaiso, ah done playing hard to get with you.  You have my E-mail address, drop me ah line.  See Kaiso, Slice doh like to turn down women.  There are exception doh, you must be completely female and you must not be nasty.

If you meet any of these demand drop me ah line,  you might even have me phone number, gee me ah call.  BTW what city you in?

Offline

#7 Apr 14, 2017 4:55 pm

Mt Rich Possi
Member

Re: What does Calypso and that Shine head boy Doctor Phil have in Common?

Real Distwalker wrote:
Mt Rich Possi wrote:

Get off my back Calypso

You called her out by name in this thread.  You called the game, you can't whine about it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let me tell you something RD... On the Internet you could be what you want to be...... You could be a Doctor, a Lawyer, A Pimp, A hooker or even a Pastor...

Go ahead RD and protect Calypso.... RD for all you know Calypso could be some big nasty 400 Lb man sitting on a bed in his Feces with a laptop waiting for his caregiver to come and clean him.    He is so bored so he choose the name Calypso to be his alias..

You know.... (LOL)  That big 400 Lbs man could be a old time Battyman that have a huge crush on you and Expat....


So the motto of the story is.... Calypso say she is so pretty and good looking but I am not taking her word for it until I see a photo of her... So in the meantime Just picture a big fat dirty old 400 Lb man posing as Calypso having a crush on you and Expat...

Mt Rich Possi

Offline

#8 Apr 14, 2017 5:21 pm

Real Distwalker
Member

Re: What does Calypso and that Shine head boy Doctor Phil have in Common?

I am not protecting Calypso.  I am simply saying that you drew first blood in this thread.  You shouldn't be whining for her to get off your back when she responds in kind.

Offline

#9 Apr 14, 2017 5:42 pm

Mt Rich Possi
Member

Re: What does Calypso and that Shine head boy Doctor Phil have in Common?

Real Distwalker wrote:

I am not protecting Calypso.  I am simply saying that you drew first blood in this thread.  You shouldn't be whining for her to get off your back when she responds in kind.


(LOL)  Whinning who is whinning... Calypso is the one that whinning and complaining about Slice and I behaviour..  If Calypso is a pretty woman as she say she is I don't want her on my back..... I would like her under me then she would see what Whinning is all about....

Mt Rich Possi

Offline

#10 Apr 14, 2017 6:54 pm

Calypso
Member

Re: What does Calypso and that Shine head boy Doctor Phil have in Common?

Mt Rich Possi wrote:
Real Distwalker wrote:

I am not protecting Calypso.  I am simply saying that you drew first blood in this thread.  You shouldn't be whining for her to get off your back when she responds in kind.


(LOL)  Whinning who is whinning... Calypso is the one that whinning and complaining about Slice and I behaviour..  If Calypso is a pretty woman as she say she is I don't want her on my back..... I would like her under me then she would see what Whinning is all about....

Mt Rich Possi


Bugger off! I'll have to walk with my impotent spray.

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB