You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop. Please register and make your first post in the New Members Forum. Just mention 'Grenada' in your first post and you will be upgraded to full access.

#1 May 14, 2022 11:02 am

Dancer
Active

INTELLECTUAL LIFE ....... smh.

AS I WAS READING  NH's  ..'my first drunk '    .. I was so ashamed  at how WSS cussed-out  my friend NH , flinging up her skirt at the back.
   ( LO , I just remembered that custom by some 'ladies'. lo.  (  wss should she be banned ? )

Anyhow  'Ms Intellectual Being' AKA WSS . " I was looking for a post  that I  charged RD and Slice a fee  per hour , to lie on Dr Dancer's couch. You know you are invited.
US ...cash  only  ,,,,,,,,, I think I said this before  NO Jamaican money.

Lord ! Hope ?

Admiral at work with the troops.
At night a hint ?
Capable men lead I follow ...... when necessary  ?
Not a total wipe-out
Make the appt.

Working Still WSS.   Packing for Malta.

#2 May 14, 2022 12:25 pm

Slice
Active

Re: INTELLECTUAL LIFE ....... smh.

Ah just think WSS need some kinda therapy.  For some reason NH knew this was coming.

#3 May 14, 2022 12:36 pm

Wide Sargasso Sea
Active

Malta is the only THERAPHY I need right now!

#4 May 14, 2022 1:34 pm

New Historian
Active

Malta? Where you go find your muscular sweaty black fisherman in Malta? I know your type so well WSS, outside - and in. Got sass, wit and sharp tongue, but melts like a lollypop in the sun when she meets a real man! Likes a bit of domination, maybe in all kinds of ways - eh Cal? It's okay baby, I'll be gentle. Actually nah. C'mon, show us yourself in your glory days, I dare ya!

#5 May 14, 2022 2:46 pm

Wide Sargasso Sea
Active

I'm not that horrid type like the schoolteacher in Tony Richardson's film entitled, Mademoiselle. Many men are losers not winners. Even if they are poor in discernment, their arrogance causes them to come on too strong because of their frigging egos.  I might not find a big black fisherman in Malta-- my ultimate fantasy but I'll be in the warm heart of Mediterranean- basking in the sun and having a good rabbit meal. When I go to my trips in the Caribbean, I can buy and get my heart's desire.

Barracudas from the Beach!

https://www.google.com/search?q=picture … CAEQAw&biw

Last edited by Wide Sargasso Sea (May 14, 2022 3:19 pm)

#6 May 15, 2022 9:18 am

Slice
Active

WSS, ah tink you GAY or not very comfortable in your own skin.  Just come out and let us know.  Nothing wrong with who you are.  The kind of SHITE you tend to talk about makes me wonder about you.

Why the F$%K you tink you always have to prove something to your audience?  I live a very simple life; but I am extremely comfortable with who I am.

#7 May 15, 2022 9:31 am

Wide Sargasso Sea
Active

PISS OFF! That's the only thing I have to say to you!

#8 May 15, 2022 11:09 am

Dancer
Active

PISS OFF !    ... on this bright Sunday morning  " I AM OUTRAGED ' at the behavior of  'Mrs Jekyll and Hyde.
" who can I speak to  ???  .......... griIpeeeee

WSS having a blast ,  drinking all the 'french drink'  ,,  feeling  all-rite
Inviting anyone over  ?
Definitely not the 'man from Gree'

Too Sad !

#9 May 15, 2022 8:13 pm

houston
Active

Hey, hey...no need for school yard bullying.
Wss has been showing her classy side upon her return.
I enjoy reading her interesting and well researched input.
Nice to see that she is behaving like a lady.

#10 May 16, 2022 5:49 am

Wide Sargasso Sea
Active

PISS OFF Houston!

Board footer