You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop. Please register and make your first post in the New Members Forum. Just mention 'Grenada' in your first post and you will be upgraded to full access.

#11 May 29, 2022 3:41 am

Wide Sargasso Sea
Active

Re: Grenada's shameful passport-selling fiasco

We have the resource, but we do not have the education or technology to develop our countries and that is why we are being used by the greater nations. Our best people go abroad because-- even with the education, the standard of living is not so good. Look at Trinidad under the leadership of Kamla Persad-Bissessar and the reforms she had begun to make to develop the country's infrastructure. The country's now president did not bother to continue where she left off. The façades of a university, hospital, etc. are left in the country to rot!

#12 May 29, 2022 10:44 am

Dancer
Active

........ ah wonder if Gree has Senators.   Too  late for MPs.  sad. lol

inquiring men want to know .
smh.

Last edited by Dancer (May 29, 2022 10:45 am)

#13 May 29, 2022 11:23 am

New Historian
Active

Wide Sargasso Sea wrote:

We have the resource, but we do not have the education or technology to develop our countries and that is why we are being used by the greater nations. Our best people go abroad because-- even with the education, the standard of living is not so good. Look at Trinidad under the leadership of Kamla Persad-Bissessar and the reforms she had begun to make to develop the country's infrastructure. The country's now president did not bother to continue where she left off. The façades of a university, hospital, etc. are left in the country to rot!

You should edumacate yourself before declaring your Caribbean political heroes. Kamla was just as useless as alla dem, if not more. If she'd just stay sober she might see things better. She built the Couva hospital - empty. Built the Point Fortin highway - empty. Both in mainly Indian-populated areas, get it?

#14 May 29, 2022 1:11 pm

Wide Sargasso Sea
Active

"Edumacate" myself? I beg your pardon, sir! You are the most sexist of all the talkshoppers. What does being  an East Indian have to do with it? Of course, they are empty for the coon who is now in politics do not share her visions so everything she envisioned is now EMPTY!

Last edited by Wide Sargasso Sea (May 29, 2022 2:12 pm)

#15 May 29, 2022 2:10 pm

New Historian
Active

Wide Sargasso Sea wrote:

"Edumacate" myself? I beg your pardon, sir! You are the most sexist of all the talkshoppers. What does be an East Indian have to do with it? Of course, they are empty for the coon who is now in politics do not share her visions so everything she envisioned is now EMPTY!

You ever been to Trinidad? What's sexism got to do with it, just because I don't jump on the Kamla bandwagon? Put that gender card back in your purse, dearie, it's getting faded with overuse. And you're taking about coon? Now who's being a racist bitch?

#16 May 29, 2022 2:19 pm

Wide Sargasso Sea
Active

You don't have to take up for him because he is a black man. Let's see how he reforms T and T's public service! If I'm a ' racist bitch', then your boasin' tone is bigger than I thought!

#17 May 29, 2022 2:48 pm

New Historian
Active

Wide Sargasso Sea wrote:

You don't have to take up for him because he is a black man. Let's see how he reforms T and T's public service! If I'm a ' racist bitch', then your boasin' tone is bigger than I thought!

You can't be calling people coon, dearie, that's racist plain and simple. I'm no fan of Rowley, but then again that just reveals your shallow thinking: just because I criticize Kamla, I must then be a PNM fan. I'm an equal-opportunity lasher, they all feel my double-sided blade.

#18 May 29, 2022 3:19 pm

Wide Sargasso Sea
Active

COON meaning: offensive —used as an insulting and contemptuous term for a Black person

"Bitch" which is your favorite word for women is also insulting and contemptuous. You can't have your cake and eat it too.

#19 May 29, 2022 4:05 pm

New Historian
Active

Ah, but I only call real bitches bitches! smile

#20 May 29, 2022 5:03 pm

Wide Sargasso Sea
Active

And I know a boasin- toned buck when I sniff it coming because its balls rank up the place!

Board footer