You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop. Please register and make your first post in the New Members Forum. Just mention 'Grenada' in your first post and you will be upgraded to full access.

#1 Jun 12, 2022 1:33 pm

Dancer
Active

WSS .. ' Let's talk Spirits .

No not the Voodoo kind .

BRANDY :
Recently you went french talking of a French brandy  , you think  is excellent.   Ok.
Are you just 'out to sea ' on brandies , or going French is just a passing fancy ?

Cause this  Portuguese family next door  shared with me the love  of Portugal finest brandy  .... MACIEIRA.
A good one .   Where  are the others   brandies ?

Here is one for you ::

A Classic premium Brandy , aged in barrels of American Oak , in the traditional  Solera System.
VSOP  .... IMPORTED
** DUFF GORDON 1768.  **
Solera Reserva
Brandy De Jerez
PRODUCT OF SPAIN .

To NH .   milk , milk , milk .
Take a leap
Go with  DUFF GORDON.
wss on the way out the door now.

Last edited by Dancer (Jun 12, 2022 1:47 pm)

#2 Jun 12, 2022 1:41 pm

Wide Sargasso Sea
Active

Re: WSS .. ' Let's talk Spirits .

Believe it or not, the best brandy I've ever had is cheap. Its name is Ararat from Armenia, and I drink it four times a week. If I ever come to Gree, I'd bring a bottle each for you and NH.

#3 Jun 12, 2022 1:45 pm

New Historian
Active

Four times a week? Not five? That sounds very precise, one could say ... anal?

#4 Jun 12, 2022 1:49 pm

Wide Sargasso Sea
Active

I'm anal retentive only at work!

#5 Jun 12, 2022 1:49 pm

Slice
Active

All ah allyu just full ah shite.  They all taste the same just some more expensive than others.  Then there is the very expensive, that folks like allyu start drinking, two or three drinks later, they serve the cheapest of brandies, and none ah mean none of allyu know the difference.

As the expert would say, its status and ah mind game.

#6 Jun 12, 2022 1:54 pm

Wide Sargasso Sea
Active

Once again, please put a tampon into your throat and silence yourself! Have a good day, Sir.

#7 Jun 12, 2022 2:03 pm

Slice
Active

If you ah woman, ah wonder what kinda man would want you.  Anyone and ah mean anyone who say the kinda shite you say, must have mental issues.  You ah wanna be.

I am betting $2.00 you not even in my class. In any way shape or form.  Its very clear you are very very Low life.  Yes its also very clear you a total wanna be.  Folks with a tiny bit of class do not behave the way you behave.

WSS ah suggest you study your subject before you start your ARSEHOLENESS.

Ignorance is a disease.

#8 Jun 12, 2022 2:08 pm

Wide Sargasso Sea
Active

Thank you for your compliment. Now bugger off! You are the lowest of the low!

#9 Jun 12, 2022 2:10 pm

New Historian
Active

Children, children! As I used to say to my twins: "Stop the puppy-dog behavior!"

Speaking of puppydogs, Dora the Explorer and Daisy Deep-Sea! So unnu two stop de puppy-dog behavior!

Daisy-Deep-Sea.jpg

Dora-the-Explorer.jpg

#10 Jun 12, 2022 2:16 pm

Wide Sargasso Sea
Active

The puppies are indeed adorable, and I will stay calm from now on. But you must speak to that member of your camaraderie (you know his name) to stop being a jackass! I can't stand him!

Last edited by Wide Sargasso Sea (Jun 13, 2022 7:50 pm)

Board footer