You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop. Please register and make your first post in the New Members Forum. Just mention 'Grenada' in your first post and you will be upgraded to full access.

#11 Jun 14, 2022 7:36 pm

New Historian
Active

Re: Pearl Harbor: Jamaican Prostitute

Dancer wrote:

WSS . Don't let NH , pull your chain , all the time . Then you go off on how you hate men (most of  them  ) and I had to jump in  , to remind you of your question  .  NH are you , have you ever been a  connoisseur of what Pearl Harbor was selling. ????

Please keep his feet to the fire.   ::  For my one part ..... he posted  circumstantial evidence when I saw those motor bikes .
He might not have paid dollars ... a ride ,  is all it took , most of the time .. Practice.
Then he graduated. to being around nightclubs.
Tall Tales is a story.

Have I paid for women? Hell yeah - EVERYMAN has!! They may call it dinners (several), rent (several), or child support (ditto!!), but anyway you look at it: your wallet loses! But other parts of you gain in the transaction, so value received at both ends. Usually. Hopefully.

#12 Jun 14, 2022 8:42 pm

Wide Sargasso Sea
Active

Well, if you want some "niceties' from the ladies then you have to put out a good amount of cash. Only a cheapo would not so he'll get stuck with a lesser quality.

#13 Jun 14, 2022 8:55 pm

houston
Active

Wide Sargasso Sea wrote:

Houston, you are right. Pearl could have made big bucks in Cuba as a high-class whore in the '50s. Obviously, she didn't have the brains to do it.

Canadians are El Cheapo, they go south for a week or two for a bit of sun and warmth to what ever destination has the best deals.
Cuba has always been cheap for Canadian travelers as there is no competition with the American dollars.
Have never been there but have heard plenty stories of the $5 date.
What I said about Pearl may have been cruel but let's be honest. Business is business.
She may have been better off conducting her business in a less competitive environment.

Board footer