You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the the original, the one and only, Spiceislander Talkshop. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#1 Apr 13, 2017 10:41 am

Lily
Active

Dancer where are you I hope everything is aright behind closed doors

Dancer  send me Easter greetings from beyond the grave if you are no longer with us. Sorry to disturb the dead because one thing with me I don't mess with the deadman who are not my family because I don't know who the dead man is or what his soul is capable of doing.
I don't mess with his children either, I ain't so fresh with my self.

Boy how you change your name so, like you retired or you gone on another site,  I miss your showing off
I always thought dancer is not a Grenadian, but he can't show off nowhere else because nobody else will tolerate you in Canada where you are from so he just come among Grenadians to show of, only Grenadians like strangers  so in another country they will call you all kind of names.

Dancer boy how is life I hope everything is good behind closed doors
So  you can stay where you are and don't go looking elsewhere..

There was much talks here. I hope your doctors notes is ok.

I had a lot of  death in my close family my  unmarried  and only dad I had who was a brilliant and gifted achitect passed away in his country of birth.

Are you still a  volunteer  gangstalking spy.  Meaning the hunted become the hunter

How's your son he found a big fat young  girl with a dirty mouth  Yet  bwoy they say karma is a bitch thank God for ears  lol

Are you the boy in the pic with Distwalker  this is what fassness does.

Anyway dancer use your hands for the glory of god to do good or else don't be surprised when Karma calls

Some people to wicked and evil.  Dancer be good remember God.

#2 Apr 13, 2017 2:10 pm

Calypso
Active

Re: Dancer where are you I hope everything is aright behind closed doors

Lily wrote:

Dancer  send me Easter greetings from beyond the grave if you are no longer with us. Sorry to disturb the dead because one thing with me I don't mess with the deadman who are not my family because I don't know who the dead man is or what his soul is capable of doing.
I don't mess with his children either, I ain't so fresh with my self.

Boy how you change your name so, like you retired or you gone on another site,  I miss your showing off
I always thought dancer is not a Grenadian, but he can't show off nowhere else because nobody else will tolerate you in Canada where you are from so he just come among Grenadians to show of, only Grenadians like strangers  so in another country they will call you all kind of names.

Dancer boy how is life I hope everything is good behind closed doors
So  you can stay where you are and don't go looking elsewhere..

There was much talks here. I hope your doctors notes is ok.

I had a lot of  death in my close family my  unmarried  and only dad I had who was a brilliant and gifted achitect passed away in his country of birth.

Are you still a  volunteer  gangstalking spy.  Meaning the hunted become the hunter

w's your son he found a big fat young  girl with a dirty mouth  Yet  bwoy they say karma is a bitch thank God for ears  lol

Lily, Dancer is now Garden of Eaten. He's a snake. You know how Gree men are.

Are you the boy in the pic with Distwalker  this is what fassness does.

Anyway dancer use your hands for the glory of god to do good or else don't be surprised when Karma calls

Some people to wicked and evil.  Dancer be good remember God.

Board footer