You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop. Please register and make your first post in the New Members Forum. Just mention 'Grenada' in your first post and you will be upgraded to full access.

#1 Jun 15, 2022 7:21 pm

Wide Sargasso Sea
Active

African Countries with the Most Handsome Men

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6x8R0G8JlQ

Rwanda is my favorite. They are elegant, tall and handsome. I did not like the video mentioning black men as being "well endowed." That's not important. Who wants a monster? "Medium-sized is the correct fit! Sensitivity, cultured, and responsibility along with excitement are more important. NH, what do you think???

#2 Jun 16, 2022 1:00 am

New Historian
Active

Re: African Countries with the Most Handsome Men

You didn't like the video mentioning dick size, and next sentence you ask me about dick size. See why we does see through you, like a pane of glass? Every woman will tell you: big is good, very big is bad, but very small is worst of all! My lifelong platonic galpal says don't come with less than eight. Once you pass that minimum: know how to use it! And how to use all your other 'appendages' ... Now you tell me: What makes a man good? Top 5

#3 Jun 16, 2022 6:51 am

Slice
Active

Wide Sargasso Sea wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6x8R0G8JlQ

Rwanda is my favorite. They are elegant, tall and handsome. I did not like the video mentioning black men as being "well endowed." That's not important. Who wants a monster? "Medium-sized is the correct fit! Sensitivity, cultured, and responsibility along with excitement are more important. NH, what do you think???

You are frigging waste of time.  I am sure  the only thing you are going to get is a dildo, or maybe you pay a homeless man.

A complete fake and wanna be.

#4 Jun 16, 2022 5:20 pm

Wide Sargasso Sea
Active

Now you tell me: What makes a man good? Top 5

1- caring
2- responsible
3- a sense of adventure
4- financial independence
5- sex appeal

#5 Jun 16, 2022 5:31 pm

New Historian
Active

Wide Sargasso Sea wrote:

Now you tell me: What makes a man good? Top 5

1- caring
2- responsible
3- a sense of adventure
4- financial independence
5- sex appeal

I meant good in bed, duh! That's where you were, talking about size. I ent talkin' bout he bank balance

#6 Jun 16, 2022 5:38 pm

Wide Sargasso Sea
Active

Every woman wants a good lover-- a man who knows how to please a woman! A little kink but nothing bizarre. No whips, no chains, no Handcuffs--only you know...

#7 Jun 16, 2022 5:55 pm

New Historian
Active

*Sigh* No details, the American Indians would name you: She-Speaks-Like-A-Politician. "a man who knows how to please a woman!" That's the whole point, how to do that, please you crazy people!? Looks like it's a major literary genre, both sides - maybe I should write the best of them all?

Bed-books.jpg

Bed-books-2.jpg

#8 Jun 16, 2022 6:07 pm

Wide Sargasso Sea
Active

A combination of using both straights and chasers!

#9 Jun 16, 2022 6:09 pm

New Historian
Active

Wide Sargasso Sea wrote:

A combination of using both straights and chasers!

Touche!

#10 Jun 17, 2022 6:58 am

Slice
Active

Wide Sargasso Sea wrote:

Every woman wants a good lover-- a man who knows how to please a woman! A little kink but nothing bizarre. No whips, no chains, no Handcuffs--only you know...

Seriously if you are truly a woman, you can't pay me to have sex with you. I honestly would have sex with meself before being close to someone like you.  I hate not a soul is this world, but your ways, I can't deal with.  You full of yourself and it's clear you ent have no direction.

Board footer