You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop. Please register and make your first post in the New Members Forum. Just mention 'Grenada' in your first post and you will be upgraded to full access.

#1 Jun 17, 2022 8:52 pm

houston
Active

GSW

Well, Stephen Curry and the mighty Warriors did it again. Won another NBA championship after defeating the Celtics in six games.
Last time the Warriors lost a final was to the Raptors just three years removed.
Curry was phenomenal in the series. His brother Seth is also one of the best in the NBA.
Dad, Dell played for the Raptors once upon a time.
Coach Kerr has to be one of the all time greats.

Attached tune for all sports enthusiasts in dedication to the team.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DaadKYEZgH4

#2 Jun 17, 2022 9:09 pm

houston
Active

Re: GSW

BTW, it's amazing to see kids of all ethnicities getting involved in sports.
Anyone of them could go on to become the next Babe Ruth or Micheal Jordan but it takes an awful lot of parental support, and of course dedication.

#3 Jun 18, 2022 6:31 am

Slice
Active

I think the odds against them winning the championship was something like 88%, after the lost the first game at home.  Not a basket ball fan.  Might look at the last two minutes of a game.

Cricket, NFL and maybe baseball is me thing.

#4 Jun 18, 2022 1:39 pm

houston
Active

I love following most sports but for some reason could never adapt to football. It falls into the boring category of F1 motor racing.
Slice, I can feel your pain as a Baltimore Orioles fan. One of these years they will have a team on the field capable of competing in MLB.

#5 Jun 19, 2022 8:55 am

Slice
Active

You ent easy you know.  We are rebuilding and are competing.  I think the mistakes most major sports club make is thinking because this manager and coach was successfull in one city, they will again, in another city.

Board footer