You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop. Please register and make your first post in the New Members Forum. Just mention 'Grenada' in your first post and you will be upgraded to full access.

#1 Jun 20, 2022 8:02 am

Wide Sargasso Sea
Active

THE FEMININE MYSTIQUE OF "PUSSY POWER"!

Pussy power simply means "Power exercised by women; specifically, a woman's use of her sexual allure or femininity in order to exert influence over men.

Men on Talkshop, how many of you have fallen under the lure of women to the point of ruination? When you have a woman boss who leads a team very well-- using everything she has: insight, intuition, and just plain damned commonsense, do you feel resentful and threatened?

Last edited by Wide Sargasso Sea (Jun 20, 2022 10:15 am)

#2 Jun 20, 2022 1:02 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

Re: THE FEMININE MYSTIQUE OF "PUSSY POWER"!

Wide Sargasso Sea wrote:

When you have a woman boss who leads a team very well-- using everything she has: insight, intuition, and just plain damned commonsense...

If I ever experience that I will let you know.

#3 Jun 20, 2022 3:05 pm

Wide Sargasso Sea
Active

If I ever experience that I will let you know.

RD, I am not surprised that you would say this. As a teacher who works with middle and upper-middle class white students with liberal minded parents, my white female students are academically brighter than the boys but are not risk-takers. On books they are amazing! But I cannot understand why they are kept in their places by you white men. Recently my students took part in a Socratic Seminar, discussing whether or not Julius Ceasar was a dictator or a hero. The girls were beautifully prepared and held the most intelligent discussions. After the seminar, I asked each student to self-evaluate their input. My co-teacher and I were shocked that the girls came down so hard on themselves while the boys gave themselves the highest scores. Despite their smarts they didn't believe in themselves. But white women are lucky for their men run the world and are amazing risk-takers. Besides in white men they have their intellectual equals so they can marry well and retire from the struggles of life. Black women cannot afford such luxury for the men are low- performing and coarse. Once in a while you'll find sparks of glory among black boys. The black females perform at a much higher rate than the men. We have to educate ourselves and try to upgrade our lives because prince charming isn't going to come along and sweep us upon their horses. White society has feminized our men from generation to generation. Of course, we can do much better than we are doing and not all black families are dysfunctional. I think the lack of knowledge about our African culture and our inability to live by its principles stagnated us. While what is good for the goose, the whites, is not good for the gander, the blacks! You white men have always educated your women even if they did not utilize their education. Having educated mothers who train their children is the strength of white society!

#4 Jun 20, 2022 3:11 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

I work in the technology industry.  I employ 54 including myself. Mostly technicians.  I have people of every race and age.  I have one woman employee.  Women don't even try to work in my industry let alone aspire to lead teams.

My wife has a bachelor's degree in business administration but hasn't been employed for 20 years.  Her choice.

#5 Jun 20, 2022 3:15 pm

Slice
Active

Am kinda glad you somewhat exposed a tiny bit about youself.  I hope That blasted Jamaican called Dancer is paying attention.  She sometimes think you just a Iowian Red Neck

#6 Jun 20, 2022 6:07 pm

Wide Sargasso Sea
Active

So, there you have it RD-- the disparity in American society. I saw a documentary once about a cache of superb white women who went on to the best business training programs at Ivy League Universities. Do you know what eventually became of them? They all married CEOs and retired to becoming moms. Black women cannot afford these luxuries. We have to utilize our brains making less even if we are smarter. Your women can be spoiled and at times feel entitled because of their white skin privilege. I have worked with some awful ones and some wonderful ones. But RD, you must have surmised by now that white men are NOT my favorite. Their insecurities have caused a lot of damage.  Slavery did not stagnate the American blacks but is the continued discrimination in American that did. After awhile, the racist policies caused hopelessness from generation to generation. That could NEVER be fixed!

#7 Jun 20, 2022 6:51 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

Wide Sargasso Sea wrote:

But RD, you must have surmised by now that white men are NOT my favorite.

The device is yet to be invented that is able to measure the galactic scale of the profound grief that causes me.

#8 Jun 20, 2022 6:58 pm

Wide Sargasso Sea
Active

And of course, you are being rather facetious because you have perceived yourself as not being a part of the problem. From my perspective you are. I've had white women friends who have told me that they are some "nice" white men around. I tell them that I've NEVER met one; and I NEVER will!

#9 Jun 20, 2022 7:31 pm

New Historian
Active

Wide Sargasso Sea wrote:

And of course, you are being rather facetious because you have perceived yourself as not being a part of the problem. From my perspective you are. I've had white women friends who have told me that they are some "nice" white men around. I tell them that I've NEVER met one; and I NEVER will!

I've never 'met' a more arrogant, opinionated, aggressive and plain WRONG woman - than you. So all white men are devils eh? There's a chapel of the Nation of Islam that's waiting for your call. You keep prattling on about how men are addicted to pussy, but the only one here talking about pussy - is you! And pussy power? Oh please, the only power pussy have is temporary; next day allyu will be begging: why don't you call meee? If I had a dollar for every woman who thought she could tie me with her lower orifice, I'd be able to buy both of us a steak dinner in Tokyo. Actually change that: I'd buy myself 2 steak dinners; you'd just ruin my appetite with your constant carping.

#10 Jun 20, 2022 7:58 pm

Wide Sargasso Sea
Active

In my opinion, there is no such thing as a "good" white man for they are not even human beings. They are just tiny little organisms growing in a laboratory. I have NEVER been a part of the nation of Islam. This comes from my observation of them. Rant and rave as you like for that's your business and not mine.  And as for you, I will NOT be talking to you anymore! I am upset that I've ruined your appetite. Oh! you beastly, horrid man; I was hoping that you'd choke on it!

Board footer