You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop. Please register and make your first post in the New Members Forum. Just mention 'Grenada' in your first post and you will be upgraded to full access.

#11 Jun 20, 2022 9:03 pm

houston
Active

Re: THE FEMININE MYSTIQUE OF "PUSSY POWER"!

Wow WSS, that's a lot to digest in one mouthful.
Do you hold this bitterness in while being an educator at your day job then go home and vent on social platforms?
That can't be easy to juggle.

Offline

#12 Jun 20, 2022 10:32 pm

Dancer
Active

Re: THE FEMININE MYSTIQUE OF "PUSSY POWER"!

>> RD I am not surprised that you would say this . As a teacher ...... ( from WSS 3:05 )

" The whole post . What a load of crap. An partly  racist also ." wtf .

*** Black women cannot afford such luxury  for the men are low-performing and coarse.*
** Once in a while you'll find sparks of glory among black boys.
** Black females perform at a much higher rate than men . We have to educate ourselves.
** Besides white men have their intellectual equals .

::::::::::  Here are some quotes.     ........ pay attention.

You can't hammer yourself  with hatred  and build a life of happiness.
Racism is not simply about man's irrational hatred of another , but his self hatred.
You can't hate your Origin and not end up hating yourself. You can't hate Africa and not hate yourself.
_____  ....

So  , what was that all about  . Slow down ,  say your piece .

Offline

#13 Jun 20, 2022 10:35 pm

New Historian
Active

Re: THE FEMININE MYSTIQUE OF "PUSSY POWER"!

Dancer wrote:

>> RD I am not surprised that you would say this . As a teacher ...... ( from WSS 3:05 )

" The whole post . What a load of crap. An partly  racist also ." wtf .

*** Black women cannot afford such luxury  for the men are low-performing and coarse.*
** Once in a while you'll find sparks of glory among black boys.
** Black females perform at a much higher rate than men . We have to educate ourselves.
** Besides white men have their intellectual equals .

::::::::::  Here are some quotes.     ........ pay attention.

You can't hammer yourself  with hatred  and build a life of happiness.
Racism is not simply about man's irrational hatred of another , but his self hatred.
You can't hate your Origin and not end up hating yourself. You can't hate Africa and not hate yourself.
_____  ....

So  , what was that all about  . Slow down ,  say your piece .

Well said.

Offline

#14 Jun 20, 2022 11:15 pm

houston
Active

Re: THE FEMININE MYSTIQUE OF "PUSSY POWER"!

I don't care how intelligent she thinks she is, her hatred is disgustingly low life pathetic.
She reeks of racism.

Offline

#15 Jun 21, 2022 2:25 am

Wide Sargasso Sea
Active

Re: THE FEMININE MYSTIQUE OF "PUSSY POWER"!

What is Talkshop when one cannot voice her opinion. How many of you have taught school in AMERICA? None!  In- order for white America to be so strong they had to take away from other races and give it themselves. Truth is like a dagger when it runs through you. Generational racism takes on some horrible truths. As for you black men just to let you know that the Caribbean region now has 86% fatherless children. (If it does not apply to you then don't be judgmental). The men are whores, and the women breed like rabbits! RD, I cannot take it back. You are lawyers, bankers and businessmen -- statistic driven individuals. Do the research then make your apology. You are only upset because the truth is NEGATVE, and in our world these things must be hidden.  My words are harsh and coarse but isn't truth measurable from data? Why does it hurt so damned much? Do not treat me like Martha Mitchell for my delusions are real. You men must own it. Anyway, this is my last response on the forum. Goodbye ALL! (But then again for you, it will be good riddance to "bad rubbish" and a "Low life") "YOU CANNOT KILL THE TRUTH!" AND I WILL TAKE THE COMPLIMENTS AS I WALK AWAY.


Statistics

https://www.jbhe.com/news_views/51_gend … ities.html

https://wmfdp.com/wp-content/uploads/20 … ulture.pdf

https://www.brookings.edu/research/long … l-poverty/

Last edited by Wide Sargasso Sea (Jun 21, 2022 6:29 am)

Offline

#16 Jun 21, 2022 8:37 am

Slice
Active

Re: THE FEMININE MYSTIQUE OF "PUSSY POWER"!

houston wrote:

I don't care how intelligent she thinks she is, her hatred is disgustingly low life pathetic.
She reeks of racism.

Very well said.  I am done with that ARSEHOLE, that only preaches hate.  She preaches in everyway shape and form.  She has no boundries as fare as her hate goes.  That is one F&*King sick human.  Not sure if shim is human.

Offline

#17 Jun 21, 2022 8:42 am

Slice
Active

Re: THE FEMININE MYSTIQUE OF "PUSSY POWER"!

Wide Sargasso Sea wrote:

What is Talkshop when one cannot voice her opinion. How many of you have taught school in AMERICA? None!  In- order for white America to be so strong they had to take away from other races and give it themselves. Truth is like a dagger when it runs through you. Generational racism takes on some horrible truths. As for you black men just to let you know that the Caribbean region now has 86% fatherless children. (If it does not apply to you then don't be judgmental). The men are whores, and the women breed like rabbits! RD, I cannot take it back. You are lawyers, bankers and businessmen -- statistic driven individuals. Do the research then make your apology. You are only upset because the truth is NEGATVE, and in our world these things must be hidden.  My words are harsh and coarse but isn't truth measurable from data? Why does it hurt so damned much? Do not treat me like Martha Mitchell for my delusions are real. You men must own it. Anyway, this is my last response on the forum. Goodbye ALL! (But then again for you, it will be good riddance to "bad rubbish" and a "Low life") "YOU CANNOT KILL THE TRUTH!" AND I WILL TAKE THE COMPLIMENTS AS I WALK AWAY.


Statistics

https://www.jbhe.com/news_views/51_gend … ities.html

https://wmfdp.com/wp-content/uploads/20 … ulture.pdf

https://www.brookings.edu/research/long … l-poverty/

GOOD F%&King riddance.  Good bye and doh never ever come back. Talkshop love topics that makes folks tink and really likes differences of opinions, but not venom and hate.  Actually you should of been banned.

Offline

#18 Jun 21, 2022 8:53 am

New Historian
Active

Re: THE FEMININE MYSTIQUE OF "PUSSY POWER"!

C'mon guys, cut the gal a bit of slack. It's all getting a bit overheated, I know she's got a mouth like a fishwife, but that's just bluster, underneath she's not all that bad. In fact I'm sure, deep down there, there's even - a soft spot! smile

Talkshop is thin enough as it is, don't exclude people cos of some short-sharp-spat.

Offline

#19 Jun 21, 2022 9:11 am

Real Distwalker
Active

Re: THE FEMININE MYSTIQUE OF "PUSSY POWER"!

Of course.  She should feel welcome here.  I like to read what she writes even when she is ragging on me.

Offline

#20 Jun 21, 2022 12:30 pm

Dancer
Active

Re: THE FEMININE MYSTIQUE OF "PUSSY POWER"!

Wide Sargasso Sea wrote:

And of course, you are being rather facetious because you have perceived yourself as not being a part of the problem. From my perspective you are. I've had white women friends who have told me that they are some "nice" white men around. I tell them that I've NEVER met one; and I NEVER will!


............ Really  !  WSS        .....lmao

White men ....No
Black men  ... No
Who gets  a yes.

lol.

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB