You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop. Please register and make your first post in the New Members Forum. Just mention 'Grenada' in your first post and you will be upgraded to full access.

#1 Jun 21, 2022 5:49 pm

Wide Sargasso Sea
Active

THE MARTHA MITCHELL EFFECT!

What keep the status quo and the farce on the fucking forum called The Spiceislander Talkshop when I can shake it up like Martha Mitchell?  If she can take Nixion down, then I can make you suit men wear women's drawers!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SYWxQ62AUM

I am not a virago or a "fishwife." I am candid not "aggressive."  I am also upfront and personal and if you do not like it then you could kiss my ARSE!

#2 Jun 21, 2022 6:31 pm

houston
Active

Re: THE MARTHA MITCHELL EFFECT!

I'm proud of you WSS.
You collected your toys and came back. That's a major step in understanding that when you fling mud you get some flung right back.

#3 Jun 21, 2022 7:54 pm

New Historian
Active

Wide Sargasso Sea wrote:

What keep the status quo and the farce on the fucking forum called The Spiceislander Talkshop when I can shake it up like Martha Mitchell?  If she can take Nixion down, then I can make you suit men wear women's drawers!

I am not a virago or a "fishwife." I am candid not "aggressive."  I am also upfront and personal and if you do not like it then you could kiss my ARSE!

Booooring. Strong women don't carp all day about how strong they are, they just get on with it. I know your type: All bluster and blather, but, as Bob Dylan sang: "She breaks, just like a little girl."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRLXZVojdhQ

#4 Jun 22, 2022 12:41 am

Wide Sargasso Sea
Active

">>> with her fog, her amphetamine and her pearls..." Dylan captures my very essence here.  I gave you my opinion and you all attacked me. So, what if it's radical? As for you, please stay away for you overwhelm me.

Last edited by Wide Sargasso Sea (Jun 22, 2022 4:55 am)

#5 Jun 22, 2022 4:59 am

Wide Sargasso Sea
Active

houston wrote:

I'm proud of you WSS.
You collected your toys and came back. That's a major step in understanding that when you fling mud you get some flung right back.

Houston, I didn't "fling mud," as you put it. I spoke from my perspective-- which you all found "racist. If you've NEVER had a positive experience of a white man, then how can you speak nicely about him?"

#6 Jun 22, 2022 7:16 am

Slice
Active

Wide Sargasso Sea wrote:

Mr Moderator why you let WSS get away with curse words?  If it was me, you would not allow it, so why you allow WSS?

#7 Jun 22, 2022 4:43 pm

houston
Active

Wide Sargasso Sea wrote:
houston wrote:

I'm proud of you WSS.

Houston, I didn't "fling mud," as you put it. I spoke from my perspective-- which you all found "racist. If you've NEVER had a positive experience of a white man, then how can you speak nicely about him?"

I enjoy reading your perspective.
May not always agree but it is a different and interesting angle.
In fact, it's opened my eyes to a lot of things I never gave much thought to.

#8 Jun 22, 2022 5:06 pm

houston
Active

And no, I've never had a positive experience with a white man either, nor a black man.

#9 Jun 22, 2022 5:16 pm

Bamseeboy

Play nice nah!

#10 Jun 22, 2022 5:44 pm

Slice
Active

houston wrote:

And no, I've never had a positive experience with a white man either, nor a black man.

Look folks are folks.  There are wicked Africans-Americans who see us Caribbean folks as very different from them.  In SOME cases the women wants us the men and older Americans wants no part of us.

My experiences with White Americans have been very positive.  I am not screaming racism, because of someone else experience.  Yes racism is alive and well but what I do know is not all white folks are racist.

My wife had a white boss, who taught us so much its crazy.  That man is now retired in Florida, and still we are very close.

Board footer