You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop. Please register and make your first post in the New Members Forum. Just mention 'Grenada' in your first post and you will be upgraded to full access.

#1 Jun 21, 2022 11:39 pm

New Historian
Active

Never mind all that juvenile talk about pussy power: The Look

When a woman has The Look, and gives it to you: oh joy! What’s The Look? Lots of things, starting with her eyes. The way she looks at you, directly, sparkling eyes, smiling eyes. Then her mouth, all of it. The way she smiles at you: slyly, secretly, suggestively. The way she rubs the tip of her tongue against her teeth. Finally, there’s the rest of her: the way she turns her back to you, slightly sashaying, just so.

Put all that into one pot, and that’s The Look. That screams, to you and you only: “I like what I see; I think I want.” Through some unspoken but clearly understood primal telegraph, you signal back: message received, and understood! No less a griot than the Mighty Sparrow, master of sexual innuendo, and no doubt sex as well, summarized it perfectly in his classic calypso:

But if she smile with dimples on she cheek
And then she laugh and she got open teeth
Don't let she get away
She have ah bag ah sugar down dey!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Hf048NMyHs

#2 Jun 22, 2022 12:46 am

Wide Sargasso Sea
Active

Re: Never mind all that juvenile talk about pussy power: The Look

New Historian wrote:

When a woman has The Look, and gives it to you: oh joy! What’s The Look? Lots of things, starting with her eyes. The way she looks at you, directly, sparkling eyes, smiling eyes. Then her mouth, all of it. The way she smiles at you: slyly, secretly, suggestively. The way she rubs the tip of her tongue against her teeth. Finally, there’s the rest of her: the way she turns her back to you, slightly sashaying, just so.

Put all that into one pot, and that’s The Look. That screams, to you and you only: “I like what I see; I think I want.” Through some unspoken but clearly understood primal telegraph, you signal back: message received, and understood! No less a griot than the Mighty Sparrow, master of sexual innuendo, and no doubt sex as well, summarized it perfectly in his classic calypso:

But if she smile with dimples on she cheek
And then she laugh and she got open teeth
Don't let she get away
She have ah bag ah sugar down dey!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Hf048NMyHs

You and the Mighty Sparrow clearly have no concept about women!  After spewing venomous words against me, you decided to calm me down with carnally charged lyrics? You spoke about me wanting to "tie yuh" with my 'lower orifice.' You even implied that my value was so cheap that you could get me for a two-penny priced Japanese beef meal.  No way! It's not working at all... not at all!  You and Sparrow are two horrific men with romantic dreams!

Last edited by Wide Sargasso Sea (Jun 22, 2022 2:16 am)

Board footer