You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop. Please register and make your first post in the New Members Forum. Just mention 'Grenada' in your first post and you will be upgraded to full access.

#1 Jun 23, 2022 1:17 am

Wide Sargasso Sea
Active

WHY DO MEN CHEAT ON THEIR WIVES?

https://www.mindbodygreen.com/articles/ … le-reasons

Despite a successful marriage and obvious attraction for their wives men continue to cheat. Why? This article points out some reasons. My cousin told me bluntly once," I love mi wife but sometimes I want fi sample new meat!" Yes, men who cheat doesn't mean that they do not love their wives, it means that their sexual needs it not being met! West Indian men are habitual cheaters because they are immature, have a perverse view of masculinity-- or perhaps it's a MALE THING?????

Last edited by Wide Sargasso Sea (Jun 23, 2022 1:20 am)

#2 Jun 23, 2022 11:21 am

Dancer
Active

Re: WHY DO MEN CHEAT ON THEIR WIVES?

" That post about  the Mystique  of Pussy Power  was a good one. Right down your alley .  Lo.
Using the fellas as research   , meanwhile  playing Lady  WSS of the Manor , or Pearl of the harbor   

>> When you have a woman boss ; who leads a team very well
>> Using every thing she has
>> Insight , intuition  ; and just plain common sense.
" OK : WSS ,  so you doing a good job 'wherever' .  NOT too much of a surprise , from your chatter.
CONGRATS.

NOW  , I want YOU  to spend some time talking about West Indian women  .  Licking your mouth on the boys 'all de time'  .

Last edited by Dancer (Jun 23, 2022 11:27 am)

#3 Jun 23, 2022 2:38 pm

New Historian
Active

More to the point: why are you so obsessed with sex? Clearly you ain't getting enough sex, or enough good sex! And like women don't cheat, hah! We are amateurs, you lot lie with a smile, way better than we do. Don't tell us you've never strayed.

#4 Jun 23, 2022 7:07 pm

Wide Sargasso Sea
Active

Typical answers you and Dancer gave to end the topic which is not about my sex life as a West Indian woman or whether or not I've strayed in a relationship. All of you, including RD have lecherous appetites. Only Gripe is not included. So, tell me why do men cheat?

#5 Jun 23, 2022 9:24 pm

New Historian
Active

Ladies first: why do you women cheat?

#6 Jun 24, 2022 1:40 am

Wide Sargasso Sea
Active

New Historian wrote:

Ladies first: why do you women cheat?

Because men sent the devil to make us do it. You wanted to alleviate the guilt from yourselves!

Last edited by Wide Sargasso Sea (Jun 24, 2022 2:21 am)

Board footer