You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop. Please register and make your first post in the New Members Forum. Just mention 'Grenada' in your first post and you will be upgraded to full access.

#1 Jun 23, 2022 11:45 am

Dancer
Active

The White Man

BLM  started it .  Then White Lives Matter , Proud Boys , suppression of votes ,  God  for  Repubs  only  .

Ukraine :

In the air , on the street . Only yesterday on a popular radio show  .  * The White Man*

This guest  explaining   lets say ( Africa ) ....... 'and then the white man showed up.'

So WSS  , with her teaching skills (hummm) and research abilities  has seen the trend  " calling' out the white man in popular culture.
The growing sentiment  out there is like what the  American Indian said in those early westerns .
"The White Man Speaks With Forked Tongue"

#2 Jun 23, 2022 7:17 pm

Wide Sargasso Sea
Active

Re: The White Man

Duplicitous bastards!

#3 Jun 23, 2022 9:33 pm

New Historian
Active

Which white man do you so bad baby? Or which man in general? Cos boy you surely are damaged goods. Look inwards: outard anger wins you no medals, from men and women too. Chill the f*ck out.

#4 Jun 24, 2022 1:36 am

Wide Sargasso Sea
Active

New Historian wrote:

Which white man do you so bad baby? Or which man in general? Cos boy you surely are damaged goods. Look inwards: outard anger wins you no medals, from men and women too. Chill the f*ck out.

I am NOT into interracial It is socially unacceptable in America. Besides, I am too proud of my blackness to put up with that shit!  Black men are the worst, but if there's a good one who rings by bell, I'd rather go with him. Leave the foul language for the women. Please stay in your gentleman mode. I am not angry--just truthful.

Last edited by Wide Sargasso Sea (Jun 24, 2022 6:54 am)

Board footer