You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the the original, the one and only, Spiceislander Talkshop. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#1 Apr 14, 2017 9:40 am

Slice
Active

NEVER HEARD OF THAT PLACE IN THE CARIBBEAN.

#2 Apr 14, 2017 1:31 pm

Expat
Active

Re: NEVER HEARD OF THAT PLACE IN THE CARIBBEAN.

I see your confusion, but that photo of Obama Kite Surfing was in the BVI in the Caribbean which is amongst several places Obama dude has vacationed since leaving office to Chump.... Oops Trump.

#3 Apr 14, 2017 3:56 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

Damn, I wish those two would just go away.

#4 Apr 14, 2017 4:45 pm

Mt Rich Possi
Active

Expat wrote:

I see your confusion, but that photo of Obama Kite Surfing was in the BVI in the Caribbean which is amongst several places Obama dude has vacationed since leaving office to Chump.... Oops Trump.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Expat you watch your mouth about how you talk about my President.... President Trump will go down in history as the greatest President ever..... So you and RD please watch your mouth.... I am sure GMW agree with me 100%

Mt Rich Possi

#5 Apr 14, 2017 6:05 pm

Expat
Active

Mt Rich Possi wrote:
Expat wrote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Expat you watch your mouth about how you talk about my President.... President Trump will go down in history as the greatest President ever..... So you and RD please watch your mouth.... I am sure GMW agree with me 100%

Mt Rich Possi

Interesting you lump RD and myself together when it would be hard to find 2 more diametrically opposed political view points than the ones we hold.

#6 Apr 14, 2017 6:30 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

Neither of us like Trump.  I suspect, however, that we each dislike him for different reasons.

Board footer