You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the the original, the one and only, Spiceislander Talkshop. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#1 Nov 23, 2016 6:33 am

Slice
Active

WAIT ALLYU WAIT CLINTON MIGHT BE PRESIDENT AFTERALL.

#2 Nov 23, 2016 6:35 am

Slice
Active

Re: WAIT ALLYU WAIT CLINTON MIGHT BE PRESIDENT AFTERALL.

I think this is a very long shot, but you never really know.

#3 Nov 24, 2016 8:22 pm

Mt Rich Possi
Active

Not going to happen....Donald Trump is the president regardless of how Hillary clinton Whine and Cry about losing to Donald Trump... She need to rest herself and take care of her dogs, her perverted husband and her Grandkids... Her days in the whitehouse is history now....

I can't understand why the media would do anything to put that crooked woman in the Whitehouse..  That woman is corrupt and she have no place as commander and chief..  I can't stand the looks of that woman she make me sick to my stomach...

Mt Rich Possi

#4 Nov 25, 2016 7:44 am

Slice
Active

Yep ah doh tink it go happen.  What ah stupid Woman.  She could not beat the worst candidate ever.

#5 Nov 25, 2016 9:36 am

Real Distwalker
Active

Slice wrote:

Yep ah doh tink it go happen.  What ah stupid Woman.  She could not beat the worst candidate ever.

It was a contest to see who was the worst candidate in US history.  Trump came in second.

#6 Nov 27, 2016 11:36 am

OGTrump

Daddy isn't in the least bit concerned about this... other than he hopes that she will keep making noise. She really irritates people. It benefits Daddy when she irritates people.

Board footer