You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the Spiceislander Talkshop. We have a new look and new features. Have a look around. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#1 Apr 16, 2017 12:13 pm

Mt Rich Possi

Happy Easter to all Talkshoppers and Calypso Husband

I want to take this time to wish every talkshopper a happy Easter... But most of all I want to wish Calypso Husband a happy Easter....Calypso husband We talkshoppers feel you pain and suffering.... Having to deal with a woman like Calypso on a day to day basis is like living in hell... Calypso don't live with us but she make me suffer on a day to day basis..

Calypso husband it's to bad on your wedding day when Calypso say I DO.... Infront of the priest you should of ask her I WONDER WITH WHO....Anyway brother happy Easter.... Calypso husband my old granny had on old saying... You spread the sheet on the bed you sleep on....Well brother thank God I don't have a woman like Calypso to deal with on a day to day basis... If I had a woman like Calypso I would hang myself and end my suffering... Thank you Jesus for not making me meet a woman like that...

Mt Rich Possi

#2 Apr 16, 2017 12:39 pm

Expat

Re: Happy Easter to all Talkshoppers and Calypso Husband

I have a strong feeling Calypso would happily hand you the rope.

#3 Apr 16, 2017 1:13 pm

Calypso

Expat wrote:

I have a strong feeling Calypso would happily hand you the rope.

You are incorrect! I would not only hand him the rope, I would tie the knot and hoist high swaying the  morning wind. He's a blasted baffoon!

#4 Apr 16, 2017 7:28 pm

Expat

Yes, but would the rope be around his neck, or some other more sensitive region?

#5 Apr 16, 2017 8:35 pm

Mt Rich Possi

Expat wrote:

Yes, but would the rope be around his neck, or some other more sensitive region?

Go ahead Expat be on Calypso side... I hope when Calypso start throwing you under the bus you don't come crying to me...That gal Calypso is nothing but a 2 face hypocrite... So be on her side and hand her the rope to hang me...

MT Rich Possi

#6 Apr 17, 2017 5:23 am

Calypso

Expat wrote:

That sensitive region would be hacked off and thrown into the Caribbean sea.

#7 Apr 17, 2017 10:42 am

Expat

Mt Rich Possi wrote:
Expat wrote:

Go ahead Expat be on Calypso side... I hope when Calypso start throwing you under the bus you don't come crying to me...That gal Calypso is nothing but a 2 face hypocrite... So be on her side and hand her the rope to hang me...

MT Rich Possi

Mr Posse,

It seems you DO have difficulty understanding what people say, and what their intentions are. For example your love of that Duffus Russian implant Trumpsky.

I did not take sides, I merely suggested what Calypso's course of action might be, and then queried where the rope might be placed.

I just wanted to make sure I carried the right imagery of your demise in my head.

A question for you now. Will you be wearing the hoodie to the execution? It could end up making you look like a used condom while you are kicking.

#8 Apr 17, 2017 12:51 pm

Slice

GOSH! Expat me din know, you were dat funny.  Wait leh me get outa dat, before that sex crazed ooman start on me.

Board footer