You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the Spiceislander Talkshop. We have a new look and new features. Have a look around. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#1 Apr 24, 2017 12:48 pm

gripe

Kenneth Williams: A Murderous Life; A Violent, State-Sponsored Death?

Talkshoppers' views are expected on the story at this link http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/gan … spartandhp

In the article at the above link, the murderous acts perpetrated by Kenneth Williams tug at the heart of readers with some dismissing Williams' new Christian life (as a minister, though in prison) and can therefore never forgive Williams for his murders, and others (though they seem to be in the minority) staying with the Christian response of forgiveness. What a nightmare!

#2 Apr 24, 2017 2:10 pm

Slice

Re: Kenneth Williams: A Murderous Life; A Violent, State-Sponsored Death?

Kill that bastard.  Ah doh care how he dead, just kill him.

#3 Apr 24, 2017 4:08 pm

gripe

You summed it up for many. I see both the horror and the human side for revenge and justice and that 'he deserves what awaits him'. Yet, the very side that makes me easily see the horror that Williams inflicted on others, also makes me stare, straight ahead, to make sure that my decision would be correct. It may take a while for me to decide.

#4 Apr 25, 2017 7:11 am

Slice

Usually I am not for State killing, but this guy is ah menace to society, and is ah Christian pretense.  Kill he ASS.

Board footer